California AR-15 Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: billt460
... California's goofy gun laws, that change every 15 minutes.

Yeah, this one is stupid as one YouTube video mentioned, a criminal isn't going to abide by any of this. IMO, just a way for California to get a lot of people that don't want to deal with this modification to register their AR-15s.

So I take it this new law only applies to AR-15s? What about all the other rifles like SKS, Ruger Mini 30, Ruger Mini 14, etc?

I take it California has a 10 round magazine law for all semi-auto rifles and pistols?

Those laws are ridiculous. Anyone with a computer can google how to modify an AR15. If a terrorist wanted to modify their "CA legal" gun, they could do it in seconds, and have it back to normal AR15 function. Meaning, the law only harasses law abiding citizens. Utter nonsense.

Originally Posted By: Win
Not that it has any realistic chance of passage, but take a look at this gem, if you want to see the long gun wish list:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

Just skimmed it, but it looks like they're even gunning for our CX-4 Storms and Hi Point carbines.
DI Fi's bill and I read less than half and it is like California's older bill. These politicians need to at least be in prison in Yemen.

I could easily see a District Attorney reviewing this bill(if it became law) and saying, "Since your firearm isn't on the exempted list, it must be illegal" even if referring to, say, a bolt action rifle.

Well, this is in the House, but it looks like a revised and expanded version of the one Di Fi hawks every year - I only skimmed it, but it adds a ban on bump stocks and anything similar, NCIS checks if you want to transfer your grandfathered gun, maybe some other things on the grabbers wish list.

Of course it gives nothing back - it only takes away .....

Originally Posted By: Win
Of course it gives nothing back - it only takes away .....

What would "they" give back? This is always a unilateral deal.

Back to the OP's very first question, are there any other fixes besides this ARMagLock device that satisfy the requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back