Cadbury Caramilk - bitcoin and the tulip mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadbury keeps trying to change our chocolate to American flavour - we don't like that, they have to revert to our style or lose sales to the local brand. A couple of years ago a small dairy company created a cult following with their chocolate flavour milk...they couldn't keep up with demand, shops were sold out, there were limits on how much you could buy, and they had security guards just for the dairy section of the supermarket. It was being sold online for 4 times purchase price. I still haven't tried it.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Family went shopping today, and came back, plastic bags everywhere, and 5 blocks of chocolate...Cadbury Caramilk.

ummm, why ?

because we wanted to try it !!!

umm, why 5 blocks "to just try" it ?

Because they are limited edition, and if we like it, it will be really expensive...they are selling on ebay for $150/block.

Chocolatecoin ... 3000% return. Could buy lots of oil with the profits.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Silk
Cadbury keeps trying to change our chocolate to American flavour - we don't like that, they have to revert to our style or lose sales to the local brand. A couple of years ago a small dairy company created a cult following with their chocolate flavour milk...they couldn't keep up with demand, shops were sold out, there were limits on how much you could buy, and they had security guards just for the dairy section of the supermarket. It was being sold online for 4 times purchase price. I still haven't tried it.

They had to change back to the UK recipe here too, or lose substantial market share. America is good at many things, but making high quality chocolate isn't one of them.

Claud.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

Apparently my facial expression at this point was not considered acceptable, so am somewhat in the doghouse, as I "just don't get it", to insert a direct quote.

chocolate-based barbeque sauce?

cup of chocolate on the counter in the morning looking at the mist/mountains?

rice pudding and grate little chocolate "worms" on top of it?

OR,
When life gives you lemons, drink ........{insert drumroll}

CHOCOLATE!

Originally Posted By: Claud
Originally Posted By: Silk

They had to change back to the UK recipe here too, or lose substantial market share. America is good at many things, but making high quality chocolate isn't one of them.

Claud.

Yeah, what can be sold as "chocolate" is terrible here... The kids always are given the worst of it, I would feed it to our pigs but the dogs might get at it so I just throw it out.
My kids actually like decent chocolate better anyways.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/cadbury-recalling-sold-out-caramilk-blocks/3336265/

Quote:
The manufacturer issued the recall today after pieces of plastic were found in the sweet treat.

The recall applies to 190g blocks of Caramilk with the best before dates of 17/01/2019 and 21/01/2019.

They can be taken back to the place of purchase for a full refund. Proof of purchase is not required.

In a statement, Cadbury said the affected products had only been sold in Australia.

Dang, hope you dumped them before the market collapsed.
smile.gif

I have some New York City tap water for sale. It is very rare in the mid-west as I am the only one currently selling and shipping it there. Only $20 a bottle with a minimum order of 24 bottles plus shipping, handling, tax and fuel surcharges.

Hurry before it runs out. A very rare purchase indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back