Thanks for the strait talk

Naaaaa man but that guy like to go outside the box too I guess

By the way I'm going to make that point
Aren't all of us here getting together and being outside the box

I'm drinking a beer to all of is who are out side the box
Because living in it is just too boring of a life to live

I'm hoping some people have there own stories

I want to here them all the grueling horrible details

Btw I'm doing an oil change in about a week or two so ill PDF the results for mobile 1 5w30 after 3000 miles in a Subaru forester L 2001

Hey I guess if I have coolant issues ill found out soon but I doubt it especially since I've done an entire timeing components system change all new idler pulleys crankshaft seal and water pump, thermostat and radiator ( original one got a hair line crack in her) btw the belt and components all by gates and let me say between research and talking with a rep I think for a Subaru it's one of the best after market kits u can buy for such a low price only 171 on rock auto

But I'll say this too opinions are like [censored]holes everyone thinks there's is great and others stink

Originally Posted By: 1roamingnome
I'm hoping some people have there own stories

I want to here them all the grueling horrible details

Btw I'm doing an oil change in about a week or two so ill PDF the results for mobile 1 5w30 after 3000 miles in a Subaru forester L 2001

Hey I guess if I have coolant issues ill found out soon but I doubt it especially since I've done an entire timeing components system change all new idler pulleys crankshaft seal and water pump, thermostat and radiator ( original one got a hair line crack in her) btw the belt and components all by gates and let me say between research and talking with a rep I think for a Subaru it's one of the best after market kits u can buy for such a low price only 171 on rock auto

But I'll say this too opinions are like [censored]holes everyone thinks there's is great and others stink

Mobil 1, not mobile 1.

There sure is a lot of your posts rambling on with non-sense. For those of us that are on BITOG, extended OCIs are not out of the box thinking. Trying atleast using a period or a Capital letter, for the sake of your fellow BITOG readers and "family".

Originally Posted By: volk06
...Mobil 1, not mobile 1. ...
Going mobile, with Mobil 1.
56.gif

Originally Posted By: sayjac
56.gif

LOVE that album!!!!!

Originally Posted By: kschachn
This thread is useless.

I mean, completely, totally and thoroughly useless. Useless to the point of pain.

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really feel.

This thread is useless.

I mean, completely, totally and thoroughly useless. Useless to the point of pain.

lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
It's rare we have a thread about nothing.

One of the best television shows ever to be broadcasted over the airwaves was based on that principle - Jerry Seinfeld. I miss that show.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: sayjac
56.gif

"The Who-Going Mobile [Who's Next]" youtube

LOVE that album!!!!!

Rather than a response to the OP, it was most about the difference in pronunciation of the two words. The song was the first thing that came to mind as an example. This thread seemed particularly appropriate place to post. Good song too though. All in good fun.

This thread is useless.

You owe me a new laptop, unless I can get the all the diet Coke off the screen and out of the keyboard of this one...
lol.gif

All threads have a purpose. Maybe in this case it was to find out who can't read a joke without spurting their drink everywhere!

Originally Posted By: 1roamingnome
Let me hear l how do u make ur choice please elaborate

Sry to the miss spell pretty drunk at this point in the night

I have to ask, how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back