C&P: Fram Ultra XG10575 after 6,271 easy miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: VetteElite
They're good for a 5-7.5K mile ONE TIME USE on my engine.
34.gif

So, your engine is in such terrible shape that it loads up a filter rated for 15,000+ miles in only 7,500 (or less!) miles....and you're proud of that?

Wow.

It's my engine, my money buying the filters, and if you want to pay for my truck maintenance, then by all means PM me and we will arrange it. If not, mind your own business on how I do my OCI's. Understood? SMH!
WOW!
smirk.gif

BTW, One Filter, One OCI!

Don't take it so personally man. You are the one throwing out your maintenance procedures, so you, by definition, made it everyone's business. If you wanted me to mind my own business, why post your opinion on a public forum?

It's my engine, my money buying the filters, and if you want to pay for my truck maintenance, then by all means PM me and we will arrange it. If not, mind your own business on how I do my OCI's. Understood? SMH!
WOW!
smirk.gif

You are easily offended and on a short fuse. Stop taking it so personal, there is no sound technical reason it couldn't go two OCI.

Understood?

Originally Posted By: kschachn
WOW!
smirk.gif

You are easily offended and on a short fuse. Stop taking it so personal, there is no sound technical reason it couldn't go two OCI.

Understood?

NO ENTENDER!
grin.gif

They're good for a 5-7.5K mile ONE TIME USE on my engine.
34.gif

So, your engine is in such terrible shape that it loads up a filter rated for 15,000+ miles in only 7,500 (or less!) miles....and you're proud of that?

Wow.

WOW!
smirk.gif

Don't take it so personally man. You are the one throwing out your maintenance procedures, so you, by definition, made it everyone's business. If you wanted me to mind my own business, why post your opinion on a public forum?

You DON'T have to reply with a smart *** reply. You get what you give!
One Filter, One OCI!

How's the truck running BlueOval? I think I'm going to get some Castrol Magnatec 5w30 for the next oil change.
smile.gif
34.gif

Although the full synthetic Quaker State with rebates available is also very tempting.
smile.gif

I better un-follow this post before I get into trouble!

One Filter, One OCI!

It's been awhile since the 1F1OCI popped up ... guess it was time once again.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back