Blue Angels at the Dayton airshow in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
So July 17-18th, the Blue Angels are going to be at the Dayton airshow. How many of you in the southern half of Ohio are planning on going?

I haven't seen the Blues since before I was old enough to remember. It seems like they never come to Columbus and Dayton is as close as they'll be. I don't think the T-birds are going to be in Columbus this year or Cinci and I missed the show the last time they were here a few years ago. I've heard the blue angels put on a better show. They fly different jets from the T-birds, with 2 engines instead of one lol.

I saw them at Jones Beach over the Memorial Day weekend. They put on a great show! Those boys can fly! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be totally blown away with their precision flying skills. They make the USAF Thunderbirds look boring.

The F/A-18 in dark blue paint job look sooooooooo dang sexy.
I've been going to Blue Angel shows since the early 80's when they were flying the Skyhawk.

I live about 1 mile from the Dayton Airshow. A lot of the show goes on right over my house. The Blue Angels are awesome. Much better than the T-Birds.

I can't wait to see the airshow and the blue angels. I'll have to take quite a trek, about an hour or so, to the Dayton international airport. Other than cars, I like planes and airports
grin2.gif

When my son was 6 years old I took him to see the Blue Angles and about halfway through the show he let me know that he had seen enough Fleur de les[sp]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back