BITOG offline???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just my connectivity issues, or has this site been offline since yesterday evening??? I just now was finally able to get on the site.

I was in mid post when it occurred.

I couldn't sleep ...5 a.m. eastern ...still no BITOG
shocked.gif

It was off from midnite PST and until about 10:XX AM July 5. These have been more frequent lately. What's up????

I had to be straight jacketed and sedated and I still pressure washed the house and drained the oil in the Volvo.

"I had to be straight jacketed and sedated and I still pressure washed the house and drained the oil in the Volvo."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, your wife had a hand in this Pablo.

Quote:

"I had to be straight jacketed and sedated and I still pressure washed the house and drained the oil in the Volvo."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, your wife had a hand in this Pablo.

Oye - Eye theenk I hurt my back.

lol.. I can't believe how many times I refreshed my screen, each time with a glimmer of excitement expecting it to come up... I think I'm hooked
tongue.gif

Quote:

I had to be straight jacketed and sedated and I still pressure washed the house and drained the oil in the Volvo.

Did you put any back in?

Quote:

lol.. I can't believe how many times I refreshed my screen, each time with a glimmer of excitement expecting it to come up.

Same here. I even tried two different internet browsers, in hopes that it was just a windows problem. No dice. I'm glad it's back. I was thinking the owners might have just decided on the quick to kill BITOG. I hope that doesn't ever happen. I like this place.

Quote:

Quote:

Did you put any back in?

That's the rub - I drained it all day, and had to break away from BITOG to plug it up, screw on a new filter and fill it up (no not all the way to the cap
grin.gif
)

Quote:

Quote:

Your Problem.

Bob

Bob, you are very naughty!!
spankme.gif

smile.gif

Please pardon my impunity! While off for the holliday I "dropped in " here from 9:00A to approx. 11:00P CST without a problem. Assumed (we know what that really means don't we) site wasn't down. Didn't allow for time zones.

Sorry,

Bob

The reason why this board was not online has nothing to do with the board. he.net has a 10GBit/sec router that was having issues. Ping times were far too high to get a response back in a timely fashion...giving a "connection reset" message to Firefox users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back