Best place to sell Pixel 6 Pro phone

Got my Pixel 8 Pro so now looking to sell my Pixel 6 Pro. I am thinking $400. It's unlocked and was on Google Fi cell network.

Any places better than FB Marketplace or CL specific to phones?

FB Marketplace seems better than CL but it's not night and day. Still people who are jerks that respond to FB Marketplace just like CL.

Got my Pixel 8 Pro so now looking to sell my Pixel 6 Pro. I am thinking $400. It's unlocked and was on Google Fi cell network.

Any places better than FB Marketplace or CL specific to phones?

FB Marketplace seems better than CL but it's not night and day. Still people who are jerks that respond to FB Marketplace just like CL.
What is the memory size of the Pixel 6 pro?

The pixel 8 pro is 600$ on google fi.
so around $250-$300 max.

Dont bother with sites like gazelle. I sent mine in and they said it wasnt unlocked it was unlocked "other" and chopped the $$$ by 2/3.

The pixel 8 pro is 600$ on google fi.
so around $250-$300 max.

Dont bother with sites like gazelle. I sent mine in and they said it wasnt unlocked it was unlocked "other" and chopped the $$$ by 2/3.

Easiest would be to list it on BITOG for $250. Someone here will be looking for an unlocked phone.

Easiest would be to list it on BITOG for $250. Someone here will be looking for an unlocked phone.
technically its unlocked "other" with google fi firmware.

Should work fine but I had a google fi "unlocked" motorola moto g .. had issues on verizon due to the emergency roaming in the Fi firmware.

Google store will be full unlocked version with "factory unlocked" firmware.
vs a purchased from "google fi" slightly tweaked "FI" firmware. This may not be an issue on a pixel 6 pro.

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
technically its unlocked "other" with google fi firmware.

Should work fine but I had a google fi "unlocked" motorola moto g .. had issues on verizon due to the emergency roaming in the Fi firmware.

Google store will be full unlocked version with "factory unlocked" firmware.
vs a purchased from "google fi" slightly tweaked "FI" firmware. This may not be an issue on a pixel 8 pro.

I read about the issue with the moto g, think it was the power 2020. It was an outlier that was fixed with a software update. Fi phones are sold unlocked.

You'll love Fi. Service is great, it works internationally and the phone discounts are amazing.
The Google Fi service is very good, stop short of great. I think Verizon is better. I pretty much always have a work iPhone on Verizon and personal Pixel on Google Fi. In most cases in the US the work phone on Verizon gets better service.

The Google Fi service is very good, stop short of great. I think Verizon is better. I pretty much always have a work iPhone on Verizon and personal Pixel on Google Fi. In most cases in the US the work phone on Verizon gets better service.

I have the same exact setup, Verizon seems to be king on the east coast, but I have found T-Mo and AT&T to be better out west. It's pretty rare I have to grab for my other phone, coverage on both is excellent.

You'll love Fi. Service is great, it works internationally and the phone discounts are amazing.
A Pixel 7a free after 2 years of monthly bill credits with the same T-Mobile coverage as T-Mobile itself....not bad. I don't care about the useless stuff T-Mobile has like the idiotic T-Mobile Tuesdays...I'll try the Google Fi Simpky Unlimited to start. I'm pretty sure that will suit our needs and if it doesn't, I'll just upgrade to the Unlimited Plus. Either way it's substantially cheaper than T-Mobile One that I'm on now.

Throw it on FB marketplace and see what transpires. I have no idea of desirability of Android however no effort selling two older iPhones on FB marketplace…

Back