best place to sell (almost) new tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new car on order and it will be here end of nov/dec. The car has low profile run-flat version of the bridgestone re050A's on them. The msrp on these run-flats runs around $275 for the fronts (225/40R18) and around $350 for the rears ( 255/35R18).

I have had these tires before and hate them. Maybe got 15k-20k miles before they were bald and they roar once they start to wear. I would like to replace them with some michelin pilot sport a/s plus tires. I have also had these and they are great, no noise and last > 40k miles (much cheaper too).

So when the car comes in, do you think some place like discount would give me anything for these bridgestones assuming they have maybe 20 miles on them? Should i try craigslist, ebay, etc ? How about the dealer, do they do trade-in swaps? [bmw in this case]

please give me your advice!

I'd talk to the dealer first, then maybe some shops that carry Michelin.

My buddy managed to sell a set of almost-new 205/50R17 Goodyear RS-As online for $500 after he bought his Mazda3. I thought he did alright, because I wouldn't pay anywhere near that for those tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back