Best mouse abatement for large building.

Killing them only goes so far because often there’s an effectively infinite supply. Reducing the rate at which they move in is important.

Reduce brush, weeds, and tall grass on the outside of the building. Remove any food and water sources inside the building. Seal what you can.

Mouse poison is horrible for the environment and for all living creatures. Exposure does bad things in our own bodies. It harms creatures like raccoons, skunks, foxes, opossums, pets. Not a fan. Glue traps are inhumane AF, seriously. Water traps are pretty inhumane too. Good strong ol’ fashioned snap traps work well and usually kill instantly.

A cat isn’t necessarily a bad idea, but they have their own issues.

I use to use the mouse candy poison for chipmunks mostly. But they got where they either didn't eat or immune. neighbor complained his dog came home with one of the chunks. So I quit using it. One of my neighbors is using it though as in the last couple years I'm finding dying owls and hawks.

I use to use the mouse candy poison for chipmunks mostly. But they got where they either didn't eat or immune. neighbor complained his dog came home with one of the chunks. So I quit using it. One of my neighbors is using it though as in the last couple years I'm finding dying owls and hawks.
Yeah, it gets everywhere, both because the rodents transport it and the predators eat the rodents. My parent’s dog got into some in a walk. Just ate it in a front yard. The poor thing almost died.

Females are the best hunters.

pregNXq.gif

Back