Best invention ever??? 10mm socket dispenser

I found my 10mm socket

IMG_6792.jpeg

I know where I lost the last 10 mm socket. I dropped it and it got jammed in a nook somewhere near the radiator of m,y friend's Tuareg. It was a Gedore flange drive socket with apparently not grippy enough knurling. I liked that one. 🫤

even different colors! ;) Thanks RyanY whoever you are! I came across this post doing some research, and these are my items for sale! I made the design in SolidWorks, and I source the sockets and magnets in bulk. I print them at home and epoxy the magnets in. I am guessing most people buy them as gifts, but they are real sockets and useable too.

PXL_20240117_024624066.jpg

even different colors! ;) Thanks RyanY whoever you are! I came across this post doing some research, and these are my items for sale! I made the design in SolidWorks, and I source the sockets and magnets in bulk. I print them at home and epoxy the magnets in. I am guessing most people buy them as gifts, but they are real sockets and useable too.

View attachment 201440
I love this little gadget! The idea is absolutely brilliant.

I plan to buy one if/when I lose another 10mm socket (I recently bought a locking extension so the sockets dont pop off any more). But until then I just have fun with the idea of hanging the dispenser under the hood when I start a job!

Back