Best folding card table?

Odd old school request

Seems like the various tables around the house are only ok for game play. Camp table works but at 29” sq is a bit small

34-38” sq seems good

Eyeballs on Amazon- those could be wobbly

Anyone have one anymore? Recommend?

This is almost humiliating to admit...but, folding tables were always around the various places I worked.
Relocation and transportation were always top considerations.
I can't believe I never ever thought about brand names.

The heavier the better might be true here.

I'm a big fan of the Lifetime tables. They are very durable, and easy to handle. The only thing I don't like is the table surface can be a little slippery, but a table cloth can help with that. They have quite a few sizes, but here is one in the size range you mention.

I remember the cosco brand being decent.

I have a couple Lifetime larger tables in my shop

Thanks

The Lifetime model looks great but not available

I wonder if this would be halfway sturdy? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PFR6BRJ
I have a couple Lifetime tables and they are terrific. Home Despot has the heavy duty 37" square one in stock:

A bit pricey but easy to return if not suitable.

I had family over yesterday for the 4th and used a rectangular white Cosco table outside to serve on. It works fine but is a bit slippery.
My parents have 2 old card tables made by Samsonite

Table waiting when I got home. Not bad!
image.jpg
IMG_5141.jpeg

Last edited:
So, how is it? Solid/stable? And for lazy people that don't wanna click links (guilty :( ) how much was it? Home Depot website winds up being as dangerous to my wallet as going in person! :O

Don't hate me! Haha
Very solid. Nice heft!

I would have liked softer feet on the hardwood (feet are plastic inserts), not a real negative I may order some aftermarket feets (legs are 1" OD)

Price was over my limit, but I know and trust Lifetime:

1689020016384.jpg

Very solid. Nice heft!

I would have liked softer feet on the hardwood (feet are plastic inserts), not a real negative I may order some aftermarket feets (legs are 1" OD)

Price was over my limit, but I know and trust Lifetime:

View attachment 166138
Thanks for the real-person feedback! Not really something I'm in the market for atm, but when we get the kitchen decluttering done, I'm seeing something like this in the future for temp use like making pasta and stuff like that from scratch (making pasta needs a lot of space, and we have a tiny kitchen with no counter space AND no floor space, so something we can pull out, use, and put away when done makes a lot of sense for our space).

Thanks again for responding!

Thanks for the real-person feedback! Not really something I'm in the market for atm, but when we get the kitchen decluttering done, I'm seeing something like this in the future for temp use like making pasta and stuff like that from scratch (making pasta needs a lot of space, and we have a tiny kitchen with no counter space AND no floor space, so something we can pull out, use, and put away when done makes a lot of sense for our space).

Thanks again for responding!
This card table looks to be a fixed height for use when sitting down. For standing use, I highly recommend one of Lifetime's tables that raise to counter height. We use one as a laundry folding table and it's a real back saver, if a bit wobbly at the highest setting.

Back