BendPak vs Advantage, vs Backyard Buddy 4 Post Lift

Looking to purchase a 4 Post lift. Advantage Lift owns Backyard Buddy, which is made in the USA, however, Along with BendPak, Advantage Lifts are made in China.

How does BendPak compare to Advantage Lifts/Backyard Buddy in quality and design?

Any feedback, or knowledge from owning any of these lifts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I do not know anything personally but I do know the you tube channel Savageese does use the Bendpak. Maybe you could reach out to him and see what he thinks.

BendPak, Challenger and Rotary seem to rule shops here. I’ve racked my car on a BendPak with @The Critic once. It seems like a nice product though made in China. They have too much riding on their reputation to make sub-par lifts.

I do not know anything personally but I do know the you tube channel Savageese does use the Bendpak. Maybe you could reach out to him and see what he thinks.
They sponsor most youtubers with free lifts. They even sent a few to M539 in Germany. It’s all about advertising.

Our Public Works shop services all city owned vehicles, including heavy trucks, and just replaced all the Rotary 2-post asymetrical lifts with BendPaks. Also bought two BendPak 4 post drive-ons with sliding hydraulic sub-lifts too. I'm sure cost was a factor, but they also research their purchases very well and wouldn't get the BendPaks if they were sub-par.

There was some hub-bub years ago about the BP 4-posts requiring air for the locks. Is this still true?

Also, based solely on anecdotal evidence I can't accurately cite now, I have some real doubts about BP quality (and customer service) after 2010-2012. But none of this is first hand for me.

Would be great if recent buyers could speak up more!

They sponsor most youtubers with free lifts. They even sent a few to M539 in Germany. It’s all about advertising.
That explains why the name is so familiar now… seen a lot of videos with clearly marked Bendpaks!

A few things to check. Does it operate on 220 or 110. Do you have 220 to your shop. 220 is faster and better. Whoops, I saw the comments on 110.

Do they have the assesories to remove your wheels while the vehicle is on the lift.

Back