AVG Internet Security 2014 - free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg gave me a freebie with the purchase of another item. It's just a card with an activation key good for 1 pc / 1 year AVG Internet Security 2014.

I won't use it but hate to just pitch it.

If someone would like to have it let me know and I'll scan it in and email it to you.

Larry

I wouldn't use AVG if you paid me... I've seen too many bad things with them. Besides, who wants an antivirus that creates malware / browser hijacker and infects you computer with it?!?

Originally Posted By: ClutchDisc
I wouldn't use AVG if you paid me... I've seen too many bad things with them. Besides, who wants an antivirus that creates malware / browser hijacker and infects you computer with it?!?

Well, er..... thanks for your input!

Not to worry though, nobody's gonna pay you and somebody will say the same thing about whatever security you use too.

Originally Posted By: bornconfuzd
...somebody will say the same thing about whatever security you use too.

Find malware that either Avast or Bitdefender create and show me... don't think you will be able to find it though because it doesn't exist!

Originally Posted By: ClutchDisc

tinfoil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back