Auto-Rx dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 14.6L CAT 3406E Diesel with 277,000 ML with a 10 gal oil capacity. I'm thinking about using Auto-Rx.

Anyone know how much I need to treat 40 QT of oil? 8 bottles?

How long should I treat? Two 500 ML cycles?

Anyone know if they offer larger bottles or discounts on a purchase of 16 bottles? Otherwise I'm looking over $300 even with every third bottle costing $5.

Gene,

If the Auto-Rx is too much, contact one of the small lot Schaeffer reps about using Neutra #131 or Neutra #292.

Whoa...All the Schaeffer reps have been removed from the site supporter page. I didn't know that was happening! Lets get them back. We need a listing of Schaeffer's small lot dealers. We miss the rest, especially Bob.

Ken

[ February 08, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Ken2 ]

Gene K,

As was stated above, e-mail Auto-Rx. Frank has some nice solutions available for industrial and large sump capacity engines as he deals with them all the time. If I remember from the conversation he is very familiar with 40 qt. plus systems. This was over 5 months ago when I spoke with him. Remember that the Auto-Rx site is set up for us small users with 3-20 qt. systems. The large trucking/industrial users deal with him direct.

[ February 08, 2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

Is it ok to leave RX in for more then 500 miles if using dino oil? I'm not sure I'll get to changing it this week. I've been sick. I'll most likely have 1,000 miles with Rx...
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back