ARX made my lifters noisy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why does Auto-RX tick? [Re: dbdeland]
Maximumcanon

Loc: ny, ny so let me get this right. ARX is cleaning the metal and because it is being cleaned it is "dry" causing more noise.
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and until oil starts lubricating, there is a good chance of noise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after it has been cleaned and then lubricated (after the rinse cycle) the noise goes away.
Quote:

After rinse phase these noises stop.

so here is my question....

if it lubricates while it is cleaning...
Quote:

By the way do you know Auto-Rx lubricates while it cleans your engine.

shouldnt it be quiet while cleaning?

Fairly Common! Change filter. When you drain out the oil and put in rinse oil the noise usualy goes away along with all the crud that was in the oil. Usualy it happens in 500 miles or less of the rinse oil being put in.

Originally Posted By: ionbeam22
I'm still going with the theory that ARX is adding "liquid noise", which explains the high price of this product compared to alternatives (MMO/Rislone).

50.gif

Originally Posted By: rcy
I put Auto Rx in my car engine, and now I've developed a eyelid tic. We'll see if it goes away in 4000km when I change the oil for the rinse cycle.

Does this tic only happen when the engine is cold, does it go away when the engine warms up.

It's only when he wakes up. After he rubs the sleep out of his eyes, he's good to go for the day.

Auto-Rx has shown no tardive dyskinesia as a side effect in clinical trials.

Originally Posted By: Oilpants
How about an analogy?? A big bowl of my Wifes chili clean's me out real good and theirs always alot of noise for awhile after the meal!!! lol

So is that why you have oilypants? Lay off the chili dude!.........
33.gif

Originally Posted By: c3po
Originally Posted By: rcy
I put Auto Rx in my car engine, and now I've developed a eyelid tic. We'll see if it goes away in 4000km when I change the oil for the rinse cycle.

Does this tic only happen when the engine is cold, does it go away when the engine warms up.

Sometimes when the engine is not even running...
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back