Are you driving the same car since 2010

I haven't seen this thread in a while. I'm still driving one car I was driving in 2010 and recently sold one that I was driving in 2010. Both of them are currently over 200K miles w/ minor issues so far.

Purchased the 2005 Corvette brand new and still driving it with only 76,000 miles so far. The new Corvettes are bringing too much money to trade at this time and the 05 has been very reliable other than a new harmonic balancer that I had to replace.

Attachments

• FNxG1afLSbS3SJyp%lllTw.jpg
    FNxG1afLSbS3SJyp%lllTw.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 3
My 2007 CR-V purchased new now has 187,000 miles on it. New rear struts, new belt tensioner, new ac compressor are the only repairs it has needed. Knock on wood it is anvil reliable.

Kinda, same car is still in the family. The 2010 Nissan Altima we purchased in December 2009 is still driven by our son, so in the family.
Close to 200k miles on it now. Probably be traded soon as he's taken a new job and moving West.

I said goodbye yesterday to my 1995 BMW 540i, which I bought in 2004. I used it for eight years commuting 90 miles a day round trip. Finished up with 296,500 miles on the clock. I was shooting for 300k, but the rust was getting really ugly after all those Wisconsin winters, and I got tired of looking at it. I gave it to a friend who will try for the magic 300,000

Current favorite 2008 E320 is at 152k miles. No problems all; no dreaded oil cooler leak, no sludged OM642 V6 diesel. Just new tires and routine oil changes at 5k. I am at the end of the timing chain and will replace it soon. No shade tree in my yard so it'll be tough.
1997 Chevy Blazer served me well until a month ago. The trans went at 169k (Sun cage is broken/clack clack clack/no reverse or 1st). Just no ROI for me to replace the trans. Time to go to the Pick - n - Pull to help others carry on.

Back