Are SKP suspension parts good?

CarbonToast

I'm looking at SKP ball joints and bushings to rebuild the front controls arms on my 2015 subaru forester. Normally I would just swap the whole arm but now I own a press and pull kit and could rebuild both arms for less than half the price of 1 control arm.

Are SKP suspension parts any good?

It's very ironic that I started this thread asking about SKP parts and already ordered Dorman instead of SKP. Now I learn Dorman is even worse!
When it comes to suspension, always OEM (brand that makes part for vehicle manufacturer) or OE (original)!
I bought Dorman once. Window regulator on my BMW died. $37 Dorman. Works perfectly after 4yrs. But, who cares about window regulator. Suspension on other hand??? No thanx.

I bought two stock replacement SKP distributors, the end of the distributor that fit in the pilot hole was .003" larger than the pilot hole in three identical engine blocks I had. I sent them back. A few months later, a few people on a Ford FE facebook group complained about the same exact problem I had. Definitely never buying any SKP parts after that crap.

I bought two stock replacement SKP distributors, the end of the distributor that fit in the pilot hole was .003" larger than the pilot hole in three identical engine blocks I had. I sent them back. A few months later, a few people on a Ford FE facebook group complained about the same exact problem I had. Definitely never buying any SKP parts after that crap.
It's funny how those things go. I was the first person to write a scathing review on Amazon of a Dorman shift lever for bubble body Fords. With only three wires, the brain trusts had swapped two of them. Thru DMM testing we figured it out, re-wired and it worked.

Last I looked Amazon was littered with similar reviews.

Looking at the guy responsible for wiring up THREE wires: "You had ONE job!!!! ONE job!!!"

Back