Anyone own a newer Si curious about them

Tried it stock and modded same deal exactly. It high idles for several minutes before coming down at least 3 minutes sometimes more. When it's cold out it's definitely more.
Then it really sounds like Subaru have some EC soft programming updates to do.

I drove my wife's Crosstrek for the first time in over a year and I noticed it had a pretty bad lean sag on moderate throttle roll on. I am going to give the MAF a clean and see if it goes away in a few days. if not going to bring it up at the dealer.
I don't have an OBDii reader to look at ST and LT trims and MAF.

My Ford is always telling me its collecting telemetry over the satellite. The only thing I noticed was the E-steering got a lot more weighted after a few comms.

Don't feel too bad, this half-baked logic appears to be rampant.
Engineer, "Software is still in beta"; Production Mgr, "SHIP IT!"

My auto trans has a glitch where if you are manually shifting in sport mode and then move it to regular drive mode it loses it place and has overrevved the engine severely a couple times by dropping down 2 gears at speed ! Told the service writer - he came back tech said no stored codes, and don't do that. Baloney! The car went into full limp mode, lit the MIL and had text in the DIC saying something like 'READ manual- Bring in for Service'

Good luck.

Back