Any movies you guys looking forward to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any movies you guys looking forward to between now and through next year?
Every year around this time I make a list of stuff to see. Most of mine is done this year, with the only one still being listed is the new remake of "The Great Gatsby"

Next year will be Star Trek, Enders Game, Man of Steel and a few others.

this Gatsby remake looks amazing BTW. I liked the original, and I loved the book, read and watched it in 11th grade English class. anyway whats on yalls list? Ill see Wreck it Ralph this year as well

Originally Posted By: GumbyJarvis
Any movies you guys looking forward to between now and through next year?

None whatsoever. I haven't seen a movie in 40 years or more, and I have far better things to do than pay an exorbitant amount of money to sit in a filthy theater seat and pretend to be entertained.

Theater Seat Bacteria

Originally Posted By: article
"What I expected was skin organisms, the typical type of staph species things and those were almost universal in all the samples. You expect that because of people laying their hands on the seats," he explains. "What I didn't expect were what we call stool organisms or fecal organisms."

That's right. Hundreds of thousands of colonies of fecal matter.

Dr. Wallace tells us, "it was everywhere, there wasn't a lot of difference where you tested whether it was the seat, the headrest, the armrest or the floor. They were all heavily contaminated."

For some strange reason I prefer not to sit in other peoples' fecal matter.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
No movie theaters for me. I just wait for DVD few months later.

With this new plasma I just bought that may be the case for me, but even though my surround sound is outstanding, it is hard to beat the theater...

Wow they are making a movie from the Great Gatsby?! Thats new news to me. That was actually my least favorite book that I read in my American Novels class when I was in high school a few years back.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
No movie theaters for me. I just wait for DVD few months later.

+1. It's been a couple of years since I've been to the theater.

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
With this new plasma I just bought that may be the case for me, but even though my surround sound is outstanding, it is hard to beat the theater...

With the new 60" Plasma and good surround system(you control the loudness), no reason to go to a theater.

With a comfort of your sofa, your munchee(s), your favorite drink(s) and especially you can pause at any moment to do anything else and watch the movie after that. The benefit is very low cost compares with $10-15 per person to go out.

Red Dawn 2012, coming out next month. Instead of Russia this time, it's North Korea. Looks to be a revised version of the early 80's Red Dawn with Swazey.

Saw "Sinister" tonight because the wife likes horror. It is too scarry. I had 2 or 3 heart attacks before it became predictable. After that I just closed my eyes when the audience turned silent, and then reopened them after the thundering sound effects stopped. 2 jalepenos

Looking forward to "Mama".

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Cristobal
World War Z.
reading the book now from my brother-in-law. It is horrible the way it skips around so much. If the movie does that, it'll flop.

My take: Stand up Guys cannot even stand on its own. They have to use Million dollar baby as a crutch to sell it.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back