Another McDonald's hot food burn lawsuit.

Why do people buy this slop?

These don't taste good anymore since they went from "ground up everything and anything chicken" to just breast meat.

A fake move to "healthier choices" Tastes like a fried wet sponge.

Garbage.

Yes I am mad as Helen since they stopped serving then deep-fried Hot Apple Pies!
And can they have any worse-tasting dipping sauce choices? What really going on in the McD's test kitchen?
There are two states that still sell the fried version. I never liked McDonald's as It always seemed to be of lesser quality than other restaurants. This and the fact that my neighbor who was working with a dietitian who told him to buy a McDonald's burger leave it in the wrapper an leave it in the garage. After two months I was shocked. No mold didn't smell rotten it look freeze dried like all the moisture was gone. The ceo of McDonald's said their burgers are only "100% ground beef salt and pepper. " Fresh ground beef goes bad even after being cooked.

I took my dog to one of my daughters college softball games to watch her play and we stopped in McDonald’s on the way into town. We arrived just as the game started and I proceeded to begin eating and gave the dog several nuggets as I was preoccupied eating and watching the game. As I began cleaning up after eating I noticed three chicken nuggets beside my chair. The dog took the nuggets and dropped them lol.

So are you implying that your dog is smarter than you? (I know mine is smarter than me!) LOL

You cannot get warm pancake Syrup at Waffle House. Someone sued. Some moron server probably microwaved it and didn't check it.

The issue here is the Jury. They want to stick it to everyone. You can blame a bunch of people if you want, but one member of that jury had some common sense and its a hung case.

They put sensors in cars not so you don't forget your kids in the car. Really - I am not kidding.

Cold nuggets for everyone.

The issue here is the Jury. They want to stick it to everyone. You can blame a bunch of people if you want, but one member of that jury had some common sense and its a hung case.

They put sensors in cars not so you don't forget your kids in the car. Really - I am not kidding.

Cold nuggets for everyone.

The jury sat through the trial and listened to all the evidence and the defense. Everyone in this thread is casting judgement over a headline.

Ridiculous. The food was sold to the parents then they gave it to the child, should face 100% of the responsibility.
The parent should face child neglect charges for
1. Feeding a 4 year old junk food
2. For filming the burn process instead of removing the hot nugget from under the child's leg

The judge should face tar and feathering for deepening the path to idiocy of our society.

I like my nuggets and coffee hot enough to burn good, that way I can eat it as soon as it's not painfully hot. I don't want no lukewarm spongy nuggets, I want them hot and crispy.

I like my nuggets and coffee hot enough to burn good, that way I can eat it as soon as it's not painfully hot. I don't want no lukewarm spongy nuggets, I want them hot and crispy.
Or make it home before it’s downright cold …

WARNING - Mexican Food or good steaks might be served on extremely hot platters and none say Dell or Apple on them …

The jury sat through the trial and listened to all the evidence and the defense. Everyone in this thread is casting judgement over a headline.
The parents were originally suing for 4 Million..

There are two states that still sell the fried version.
any idea which 2 states those are? I really miss those original, Deep Fried Crispy nuggets.
the ones they sell now seem to be Air-Fried, which can be good, but the breading just isn't the same....

I have a hard time believing this burn was caused by a chicken nugget. Sounds more like this was just a way to cover up something more sinister.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpeg
    IMG_1932.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 14
I got a similar burn on my thigh in elementary school, eating some Pizza fresh out of the oven (it was the 80's, shorts were short)
a piece of Hot greasy Sausage hit my leg, and the Flesh bubbled up.

I have a hard time believing this burn was caused by a chicken nugget. Sounds more like this was just a way to cover up something more sinister.

How many medical professionals specializing in burns analyzed that picture and the medical records as part of this case? But you got to the bottom of it! McDonald's should have hired you to testify.

How many medical professionals specializing in burns analyzed that picture and the medical records as part of this case? But you got to the bottom of it! McDonald's should have hired you to testify.
My experience getting shagged from a fender bender is that these type of lawyers have their own “medical experts” every bit as sleazy as them + know the insurance company will say avoid the dumbed up jury

Last edited:
The parents were originally suing for 4 Million..

any idea which 2 states those are? I really miss those original, Deep Fried Crispy nuggets.
the ones they sell now seem to be Air-Fried, which can be good, but the breading just isn't the same....
Oddly enough California as they like to regulate everything and Hawaii. Why those two states wers able to keep the original fried pies is beyond me

Back