Another McDonald's hot food burn lawsuit.

Same here.
IMG_1089.jpeg

When I was a kid, we got a Friday family feed of fish and chips...Parents gave them to my sister to "nurse" on the way home.
2-1/2 lbs of greasy, freshly cooked fich, chips and potato cakes, a sheet of greaseproof paper, and three sheets of newspaper....on my sister's lap, and because of spina bifida, the nerves in her legs didn't register the pain for quite some time.

Bad burn, with blistering...didn't look a skerick like the image in this thread.

They kicked themselves, nobody thought of suing the shop.

When I was a kid, we got a Friday family feed of fish and chips...Parents gave them to my sister to "nurse" on the way home.
2-1/2 lbs of greasy, freshly cooked fich, chips and potato cakes, a sheet of greaseproof paper, and three sheets of newspaper....on my sister's lap, and because of spina bifida, the nerves in her legs didn't register the pain for quite some time.

Bad burn, with blistering...didn't look a skerick like the image in this thread.

They kicked themselves, nobody thought of suing the shop.
I worked at a Fish N Chips restaurant in the mid 70's. We cooked the fish in Beef tallow, now that was some hot stuff (and tasted better)

Back