Android 6 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Note 5 has a nano sim. I'm sure I'd be good to go, they seem like neat phones. The Nexus 6 was too big and it wasn't that impressive. This one looks like a real winner. I would love to handle either the 5x or 6p though.

Originally Posted By: SEMI_287
My Note 5 has a nano sim. I'm sure I'd be good to go, they seem like neat phones. The Nexus 6 was too big and it wasn't that impressive. This one looks like a real winner. I would love to handle either the 5x or 6p though.

Good time to order them and try them out since you have til like Jan 22 to return the one you don't like if you buy from Google Store.

I had both and ultimately went with the 5x. I didn't notice any differences in speed (but I don't do heavy duty gaming) or battery life. And the screen on the 5x is actually brighter and more accurate. I love being able to see my screen in sunlight. Plus it's more pocketable and cheaper. The 6p in aluminum is beautiful and looks like a piece of art work. But this is a phone meant to be used and abused and I don't want to have to baby it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back