AMSOIL Signature vs Pennzoil Ultra Platinum

I would like to know when that video was made, and what the versions of oils were SX?

It would be interesting to see a similar video with todays 0W - 20 oils.

Only a newbie would have started this thread. C'mon man.
Well, yeah, I'm a newbie. I posted the video to get y'all's feedback about his methods. Haven't gotten that, yet. Mind giving some constructive criticism about the video instead of poking fun at how long I've been a member?

Use the Search box and you will get all the feedback you want. No need to start another thread on these idiotic videos.
Not seeing anything in the search box about the methods used in the video to compare oils. Unless you mean specifically there are posts about this guy, or just YouTube people in general? If that's the case, I get it. Most of them are full of ****. I just thought this specific video was interesting. Especially when he compared weight loss of a bearing being lubed by the respective oils.

As a newb you'd be better served lurking about the forums first and then starting a thread on something new or interesting. That whole subject matter you brought up is like an old mule.

Another thread.

op don't be efended,some of the people here are like 50w with high hths,they are here to protect u but can get u running hot and some folks will flow better with you like 20w but may give a bad advice and therfore wouldn't protect u as well.
my advice?
listen to the 30w people.

Not seeing anything in the search box about the methods used in the video to compare oils. Unless you mean specifically there are posts about this guy, or just YouTube people in general? If that's the case, I get it. Most of them are full of ****. I just thought this specific video was interesting. Especially when he compared weight loss of a bearing being lubed by the respective oils.

Multiple threads on the subject, here's another:

Multiple threads on the subject, here's another:
Ok, that was a truly informative read, thank you! Especially the response by ABN_CBT_ENGR about why his videos are dangerous.

I find this clown whiny and annoying. Irritatingly shrill, loud voice plus 6-8 cups of coffee does not legitimize some funky tests. None of it is scientific nor meaningful.

I think other than that what bugs me the most, he ignores math. Maybe he is just going so fast that I miss it, but he just compares loss amounts, with ratio ignored.........lost X grams, metal, oil vapor, etc.......makes no sense and like a sharp cheese grater on my posterior.

Back