Amsoil replacement for K&N cone air filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amsoil just intoduced these ones as the top of the line product.

-

I called them about 3 weeks ago to see if they had an Ea cone equivalent for my K&N on my CAI. They said that they will hopefully have them by the summer. I hope they get a move on cuz I'm tired of having dirt in my intake!!

They look very 'purdy'. It seems like they missed the sport compact crowd by not offering smaller than 3" ID. Of course one could use a reducer...

quote:

Originally posted by kkreit01:
They look very 'purdy'. It seems like they missed the sport compact crowd by not offering smaller than 3" ID. Of course one could use a reducer...

What intake kit comes with an intake tube smaller than 3"?

quote:

Originally posted by boone88rr:

quote:

Originally posted by kkreit01:

What intake kit comes with an intake tube smaller than 3"?

My Neon uses 2.5" for stock size, and my aftermarket setup. I would assume most Civics, etc would also be this small... 2.5" is very popular.

I believe you are referring to the old unscientific study on the old oil foam filters. That study was never replicated.

Amsoil went away from the foam filter mainly because of the hassles with oiling and over oiling.

Premium AMSOIL Air Induction Filters (EaAU)
In the May Action News, AMSOIL has unveiled its new line of universal air induction filters, designed to replace stock oil wetted gauze or foam conical filters typically supplied by K&N, Injen, Green, AIRAID, AFE, TrueFlow and more. AMSOIL Ea Air Induction Filters offer superior efficiency, excellent airflow and are cleanable.

Like other filter products in the AMSOIL Ea line, the new filters utilize nanofiber technology for unsurpassed efficiency and service life. Key benefits of the Ea Air Induction Filters include:

• Excellent airflow without compromising filtering efficiency
• Superior construction and cleanable design for longer service life
• Unique design to increase surface area and air flow volume

Whereas intake kits were once sold only for performance applications, in recent years they have been marketed and used as a way to boost fuel economy in SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. AMSOIL Ea Air Induction Filters are available in nine styles with varying lengths and widths with flange IDs of 3”, 3.5”, 4” and 4.5” for universal fitment. Click Here to learn more about the NEW EaAU Filters.

Amsoil Univeral Cone Filters

-

Sure if it's listed there you can. But you might want to contact a site sponsor first. There are 3 of use and one is even from Canada.

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back