Amazon Basics 0w20 5quart bottle 17$

Great price for synthetic?..... sure!
But I recommend this product's close relative..... Supertech Advanced 20k. Yep, it's a little more money. But your vehicle is a 24/7/365 (always ready) investment. Quaker State 20k is another very good performer and value-priced.

Yes. Same oil. Warren stuff. Nothing wrong with it. If Amazon Basics is cheaper, get that.
yup. i was going to stock up on some of this, but then realized if wm has it on the shelves for $2 more why bother. Now if it was a greater delta, i hear my oil stock making room for some of this.

btw oos

yup. i was going to stock up on some of this, but then realized if wm has it on the shelves for $2 more why bother. Now if it was a greater delta, i hear my oil stock making room for some of this.

btw oos
Yeah, I saw OOS also. Missed out.

I'm trying to decide what I want to use in my wifes new 2024 Mazda CX-5. 0W-20 oil. Never used oil that thin, but everyone swears thats what to use in these engines (non-turbo.) Car only has about 400 miles on it, so have a little while to decide. I picked up 7 Mazda oil filters for it, so sticking with OEM on that.

Back