Amazing History - Lincoln

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I just watched this now and was awestruck by it. I offer it only as history and not for any political discussion at all.
Please don't go there.

I can't believe how quickly the panel deciphered this. Did they know in advance? Maybe???
I watched this show often in my early years and never saw this episode.

He barely got to say anything because everyone else was doing most of the talking.
Yeah and he was a bit beat up.
I would rather listen to him any day.
I will have to search and see if he did earlier interviews when he was a bit younger..but not much younger given the times..

Or maybe he wrote a book?

He died that same year..
He lived only 35 miles from me.

From that same Wiki piece that you referenced:
"The museum said it was "curious" that Seymour didn't publicly share his childhood memory until the age of 94. It also noted that that there is no documented record proving that Seymour, Sarah Goode, or Mrs. Goldsborough was present at the theatre when Lincoln was shot."

From that same Wiki piece that you referenced:
"The museum said it was "curious" that Seymour didn't publicly share his childhood memory until the age of 94. It also noted that that there is no documented record proving that Seymour, Sarah Goode, or Mrs. Goldsborough was present at the theatre when Lincoln was shot."
But are there any records period? I did read it.

I’d not be concerned about not publicly sharing that IF he’d been telling his family he was there for decades. If it was suddenly new information color me highly skeptical.

There was a guy in TX I think who very late in life announced he was really Billy the Kid. He died before it was ever really figured out. There was some smoke but no fire on that one. 🤔

I’d not be concerned about not publicly sharing that IF he’d been telling his family he was there for decades. If it was suddenly new information color me highly skeptical.

There was a guy in TX I think who very late in life announced he was really Billy the Kid. He died before it was ever really figured out. There was some smoke but no fire on that one. 🤔
Yup I remember that one..

Before I clicked, I wasn't sure if this would be about the president or the car.

When I clicked and saw it was about the president, I thought it would be an interview. Wrong, it was a game show sponsored by Winston with everyone smoking! :ROFLMAO:

And the guy was 5 at the time! Not sure I remember anything from when I was 5. Maybe something like this I would.

Back