All season recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the 05 S60 my daughter now has with Bridgestone Serenety tires on it. 205-60-16. I drove it for a year and a half and were impressed with them in every condition, including 8" of snow over a four-state drive one january. They are quiet, smooth, grip Great in dry and wet, absorb the cracks in the road and have no bad manners. I like them enough that we bought them for the next S60 in the stable which runs a 17" wheel. That is my go-to passenger all-season right now.

I have Sumitomo HTR AS P02s, also. Good tires.

I just bought Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 2s. They look to be a good value.

Originally Posted By: avacado11
General altimax rt43 has good reviews and ratings. They're exceptionally quiet too. Not bad in snow for a non-snow tire.

If you want something cheaper than Nokian entyres are good too. The original and the 2.0s. Have both tires on the prius(2.0s on the front after pothole damage to the original). Slightly more road noise during the summer compared to more expensive tires but still quieter than Falkens.

I'll second the recommendation on the Nokian eNTYREs. I was going to get the RT43s but saw Walmart.com had the Nokians dirt cheap. I had them shipped to my local Walmart and got them mounted and balanced for $42 total out the door! I find them to be pretty quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back