All food consumed in one day

Indian for dinner. Eggplant pakora, Punjacbi fried rice with potato and egg, tandoori chicken and tikka masala.

That's half a tandoori chicken.

Attachments

• 20230405_143056.jpg
    20230405_143056.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 5
That's no way to get massive! But seriously, I always laugh when people say they can't find anything remotely healthy to eat when eating out. I eat out probably 5 times a week, mostly lunch and one or two dinners but I always have a choice. Even at the Black Bear, my coworker loves that place for some inexplicable reason, I can find a huge salad, even with meat, and nobody forces me to dump 4 ounces of commercial dressing over it. If you want a salad to keep you full longer, adding nuts and seeds, and avocado helps. Of course, adding grilled chicken or meat is another good option.

Late breakfast or early lunch? Cant be brunch - no such thing according to some. Brunch was sautéed onions, spinach, tomatoes, and king oyster mushrooms. King oyster mushrooms don't wither away like most other mushrooms when you cook them and they remain meaty. Also a fried egg and a slice of toast with wild berry fruit spread.

That's no way to get massive! But seriously, I always laugh when people say they can't find anything remotely healthy to eat when eating out. I eat out probably 5 times a week, mostly lunch and one or two dinners but I always have a choice. Even at the Black Bear, my coworker loves that place for some inexplicable reason, I can find a huge salad, even with meat, and nobody forces me to dump 4 ounces of commercial dressing over it. If you want a salad to keep you full longer, adding nuts and seeds, and avocado helps. Of course, adding grilled chicken or meat is another good option.
I used to eat out just to get out. We have so many people that are at home all the time working now. I need to see people. I need the natural sunlight and with my parents that are both older sometimes I like to be able to bring them something if they ask for it. Now I'm sitting home today as I tested positive for Chinese virus. Last night around midnight somebody rolled over and told me that I didn't sound very good and of course I thought it was just allergies. Well she did the test this morning and boom. Luckily she and my beagle don't have it so I kind of get a small vacation from both of them as I believe they're going over to my mother-in-law's house. It's going to be really quiet 🤐

I used to eat out just to get out. We have so many people that are at home all the time working now. I need to see people. I need the natural sunlight and with my parents that are both older sometimes I like to be able to bring them something if they ask for it. Now I'm sitting home today as I tested positive for Chinese virus. Last night around midnight somebody rolled over and told me that I didn't sound very good and of course I thought it was just allergies. Well she did the test this morning and boom. Luckily she and my beagle don't have it so I kind of get a small vacation from both of them as I believe they're going over to my mother-in-law's house. It's going to be really quiet 🤐
Sorry to hear that. I hope you'll recover quickly. Getting stuck inside sucks. I'd have to fight my cats over the last couple of cans of tuna and I'd very likely lose.

Smokey is part Maine Coon and Tigger is bigger than many Coon cats. I don't know his lineage. You tell me. Tigger doesn't have paws, he has fists.

It's got one of the most gangster looks I've ever seen from a cat. I'm semi deathly allergic to cats so I would probably need a whole bunch of allergy pills and a couple epipens. Very pretty though. Before my cousin committed suicide he could indulge in a little cannabis and then all of a sudden him and his cat were speaking the same language and they understood each other. I should have took videos of it to show people how real it really was but I didn't want to incriminate him and I figured if I was going to see anything special happen I needed to let it happen on its own will. He always had a knack for animals. After he passed we learned so much about the pain that he dealt with both physically and emotionally. But I had never saw a cat that he couldn't tame or catch. I used to tell him that he was going to catch Cat scratch fever and he would always look at me with a smart remark that he probably already had it and was immune to it. Hey thanks again for showing that picture he's really pretty.

I had one of Betty's Burgers this afternoon. "Juicy patties, hot buns!" is Betty's Burgers' slogan. I can confirm both claims to be true.

The 'Mad Max:' a beef patty, cheese, onion, tomato, lettuce, pickles, and guac and a spicy sauce.

I had one of Betty's Burgers this afternoon. "Juicy patties, hot buns!" is Betty's Burgers' slogan. I can confirm both claims to be true.

The 'Mad Max:' a beef patty, cheese, onion, tomato, lettuce, pickles, and guac and a spicy sauce.
No weren't you just going on a health kick tirade recently 😂? I'm trying to rid myself of bread and other things. That probably tastes great but my acid reflux and GERD would say otherwise.

No weren't you just going on a health kick tirade recently 😂? I'm trying to rid myself of bread and other things. That probably tastes great but my acid reflux and GERD would say otherwise.
My tirades are nothing new. I eat junk on occasion. A burger here, a pizza there. Maybe eggrolls or a piece of cake. But I do make up for it with exercise and/or by adjusting my next couple of meals. I know that if I go dog-paddling for a few hours I will burn upward of 400 kcal per hour. I run 5 miles at least 3 times a week and exercise beyond that a few times pervweek. So I can go and eat that piece of pie without regrets. I won't edit my food intake for the sake of keeping up appearances.

After yesterday's excesses, I just had two piles of a few more reasonable things for lunch.

Pile 1: riced cauliflower, spinach, and egg, flavored with mostly Liquid Aminos for the umami flavor.
Pile 2: Bacon, ham, mushrooms, tomatoes. peppers, and parsley.

8-minute prep and cooking time altogether. The kale was however pre-cooked. That's mushrooms, sausage, tomato and kale, toast with a fried egg, and one mandarin orange. I know most people hate kale. Kale needs a good massage before cooking and it needs to be cooked longer than other greens. Adding a little vinegar helps further break down the fibers. I like the earthy taste of kale, especially with sausage. Like most bitter foods, kale benefits especially the liver. Kale is also anti-inflammatory and fuels the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria. This in turn benefits the immune system.

Back