ACDelco GM Original Equipment A1614C Or FRAM Extra Guard CA8754 For Grand Prix Daily Driver?

I want to just replace my air-filter with a factory type.​

ACDelco GM Original Equipment A1614C Air Filter for $10.24?​

Or a FRAM Extra Guard CA8754 for ~ double that?​

Both, On Amazon!​

One much better than the other? Filter better? Last longer? Flow easier?​

Don't mind paying double it it's worth it!
Edit, or is the Fram Tough Guard better?
Actually, Advance said they don't carry Tough Guard any longer.
He said Fram "Drive" took over the TG line, but IDK I thought Fram Drive was sort of the budget line.
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...cifications-fda8754/12419610-P?source=certona

Good filters, are they?
I read this
Super Tech air filters are engineered to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer filter requirements, and are guaranteed to fit, and keep your engine breathing clean air for up to 3 years or 30,000 miles. :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek:

They should be at least as good as ACDelco and Fram.

The ST filters are made by Champ in the US :)

Good filters, are they?
I read this
Super Tech air filters are engineered to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturer filter requirements, and are guaranteed to fit, and keep your engine breathing clean air for up to 3 years or 30,000 miles. :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I have run Supertech in my Chevy without any problems, I currently have a Microgard but will be switching back to Supertech or AC Delco in spring.

Do any of you know if the ACDelco GM Original Equipment A1614C Air Filter Is in the Good, Better, or Best class of A/C Delco replacement parts?
I understand there are 3 tiers.
GM Original Equipment is the best. Its equivalent to what is installed when the vehicle is new. ACDdelco silver/gold are considered aftermarket and are the good/better.

GM Original Equipment is the best. Its equivalent to what is installed when the vehicle is new. AC Delco silver/gold are considered aftermarket and are the good/better.
Thanks Guys! Guess I'll just go for the "ACDelco GM Original Equipment A1614C Air Filter" then!

I have run Supertech in my Chevy without any problems, I currently have a Microgard but will be switching back to Supertech or AC Delco in spring.
Thanks Guys!
I just have the A/C one coming from Amazon. I was going to maybe try the Supertech, But Walmart can take a hike these days. I don't get around great these days, and started to order the Supertech on-line for curb-side P/U.
Here they started a new thing, you must spend $35.00 just like you need to do for free shipping or pay $7.00 for Pick up at store. Ah, NO!

I suggest Rock Auto, but watch the shipping costs…

I keep a list of small stuff, headlights, wipers, oil/air filters, etc on my desk.

Anytime I need something, and it is under the minimum shipping,
I just pad the order with small stuff

I suggest Rock Auto, but watch the shipping costs…

I keep a list of small stuff, headlights, wipers, oil/air filters, etc on my desk.

Anytime I need something, and it is under the minimum shipping,
I just pad the order with small stuff
Do you think the one from Amazon might be counterfeit?

Back