AC Delco Ultraguard Gold UPF-52

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHZR2

Staff member
Hi,

I am looking for an online distributor of Ultraguard gold oil filters. I need the UPF-52. Any ideas where I can find the best prices?
Thanks

JMH

None of my local GM Dealerships could obtain ultraguards. I found a local AC Delco Distributor/Service Center using the main AC Delco website. I'd try that first. When I talked with the owner/manager, he was able to get me as many of the UPF-52's as I wanted. He even found some stashes of those that had been discontinued
grin.gif

[ March 07, 2003, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: W8liftr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Scott P:
It is my understanding that these Ultraguards are no longer made by Champion. Who makes them now?

It's a mystery, since Champion refuses to reveal who took over for them.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott P:
It is my understanding that these Ultraguards are no longer made by Champion. Who makes them now?

It's a mystery, since Champion refuses to reveal who took over for them.

As does AC Delco. I emailed them over the weekend with more questions about the quality of the Ultraguards that are still being manufactured because I'm concerned that it has suffered. I am now convinced that the people responding to our emails are incompetent.

The person who responded to my email today said that the line was discontinued. When I sent a copy of the email I received from AC Delco (two months ago) saying that the UPF 44's and 52's were still being manufactured, I received the following response:

"Thank you for writing ACDelco.

We are now showing that there is none on hand. So ether they are not being made or they are on back order. We at the internet have no way to check the back orders.

Thank you for your interest in ACDelco."

Apparently, accurate information is too much to ask. Hmmm...none on hand...must mean that they are discontinued...and it's too much work to find out...sheesh. Now I know why my other questions couldn't be answered. They were obviously far too difficult for someone with poor grammar and the inability to spell correctly
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back