98 Expedition - Air Bag Light 5-2 After Windshield Leak

I had an issue with my windshield leaking into the cabin on my 98 Expedition 5.4.
I thought this was just a nuisance until the battery completely drained. I charged and took it for a drive and everything was clicking and lights flashing on and off on the dash and on 1 turn, the 4x4 light came on, transmission codes popping up and just an overall terrible ride.
Turns out water was leaking down the windshield behind the dash and causing electrical shorts which was draining the battery.
I think I have the leak stopped now and everything dried out. Expy drives and runs fine now, but I have the air bag light come on still. The air bag light flashes 5 times, with a short pause, then flashes 2 times. This repeats several times until the air bag light eventually stays on. From what I understand, this is a low battery voltage code 5-2 (5 blinks followed by 2 blinks). The charging system is working fine, the battery is fully charged and no more shorts acting up.
There is no DTC code regarding this on my scan tool and no CEL, just the air bag light.
From what I understand, this code is stored in the air bag control module and needs to be reset/erased, but I have hit a wall. All I can seem to find, is a lot of talk about what the 5-2 means, but nothing that shows how to correct it or reset it.
Anyone with any experience on this?

Back