4th Gen Ram 1500 ZF HP8 Transmission Servicing

Read much of the recent thread on the BMW zf8 fluid change. Just wondering if any one here has done this change on their Ram 1500? I got the 3.6 Pentastar engine.
Manual says it's "lifetime" sealed transmission and they don't recommend changing. I've owned it a year and already have 30K miles. I'm thinking to change next year when I have almost 60K. Easy miles on truck, just daily commute, no towing.
I've seen a couple of YT videos but any suggestions from experience here appreciated. I don't have the lifetime warranty.
There is recent (very detailed) and informative video on this subject... it covers all aspects of this procedure and includes fluid specs, part numbers, and near the end he shows his fluid color after each drain and gives alot of helpful tips

There is recent (very detailed) and informative video on this subject... it covers all aspects of this procedure and includes fluid specs, part numbers, and near the end he shows his fluid color after each drain and gives alot of helpful tips

Did you do a search and then post this in every ZF 8spd thread? Because it kinda seems like you did.

Back