25 most venomous snakes in the world

Most venomous indeed! Deadliest? Not. Saw scaled viper/Russels Viper/Kraits/Cobras are all ahead as far as deaths than any Aussie breed of snake.
3ef615175c0571e4c333bf4f658015b227aa8370-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Australia,…where everything wants to kill you. If it’s not snakes, it that really friendly funnel web spider.

Yep, I live in funnelweb central...pic 1 was a few years ago, when I took the wheelie bin out, barefoot like I spend most of my home life...it was litterally two inches from my foot when the wheel of the bin rolled over it, and first I heard was the crunch.

Second, was sitting late one night in the back rec room, and Loki the dog was fussing with something...turned out he killed a funnelweb, took it outaide and ate it....three weeks earlier, wife nearly got in the shower with one.
funnelweb.jpg
funnelweb loki.jpg

Not venomous but part of our family. Sumatran Short-tailed Python (Python curtus)

IMG-20240208-WA0016.jpeg

And then there are kangaroos. Always thought they were cute things until I saw some YouTube videos on them attacking. So weird. Like an overly stiff roided/jacked teenage boy with a dog head that wants to kick you…

Had a workmate sent to hospital for observation after rescuing a roo from a coal loading hopper...once it found it's feet, it tried to headlock him, and kick in with it's hind legs...can kill you.

We've got about 50 living in the pwoer station gounds, there was one tall buck decades old that looked like he'd just exited the gym for a long time.

about a carcas a mile on my morning commute.

Had a workmate sent to hospital for observation after rescuing a roo from a coal loading hopper...once it found it's feet, it tried to headlock him, and kick in with it's hind legs...can kill you.

We've got about 50 living in the pwoer station gounds, there was one tall buck decades old that looked like he'd just exited the gym for a long time.

about a carcas a mile on my morning commute.
IMG_4141.jpeg
IMG_4142.jpeg

Remember this one?

IMG_4147.jpg

Back