24F Battery Recommendations

Just did a 24f in my '11 Avalon. Went with a Fleet farm Roadrunner model. Too soon to have real feedback, but have never had issues with their batteries (marine or auto) in the past.

Looks like you can pick up a similar tester for under $23 on Aliexpress. Tempted to get one for fun but I already have a meter and don't think I really need one.

so despite my better judgement I decided to give this a try... using a separate credit card and email address not connected with my normal accounts/identity... of course the $23 tester was no longer available it was something like $33 with free shipping... so I found a different listing for $24 + $4 shipping so I went for that one... its now been 3 weeks with no update and a note saying the order will be closed in 78 days. oddly, if I click on the item in my order history it opens a page with a $33 price and free shipping... :unsure:

I've come to the conclusion that Amazon is worth the extra couple bucks to get what you want, when you want it, without the shenanigans.

so despite my better judgement I decided to give this a try... using a separate credit card and email address not connected with my normal accounts/identity... of course the $23 tester was no longer available it was something like $33 with free shipping... so I found a different listing for $24 + $4 shipping so I went for that one... its now been 3 weeks with no update and a note saying the order will be closed in 78 days. oddly, if I click on the item in my order history it opens a page with a $33 price and free shipping... :unsure:

I've come to the conclusion that Amazon is worth the extra couple bucks to get what you want, when you want it, without the shenanigans.
You do have to search for the lowest price and factor in shipping. Most stuff use to come pretty fast, but lately it's been taking a while. Probably not that many flights from China as before. As in before used to take 3-4 weeks, now maybe up to 2 months.

Back