24 inch wheels

I like it. Size doesn’t matter as long at it fits the car correctly. That’s what she said heh. Big wheels are not for everyone but 99% of the people buying these monster suvs are not going to leave the pavement anyways

It looks nice but the ride would be much better with appropriate diameter 70 series tires. And the replacement cost would be at least 1 tire free less expensive. And the mpg would jump up.

Big, heavy SUVs have the potential to provide a nice ride on the deteriorating roads. Wide, low profile tires are only the tip of the iceberg of what's needed to make an Expedition really handle, so I can only assume huge wheels only serve the purpose of keeping up with the Joneses. It just means there'll be more $80K vehicles riding around on bald tires due to sticker shock at Discount tire.

give me some 15 inch rims any day, they were common on trucks in the 90s and early 2000s
So were 700 pound payloads and less than 200 horsepower with about the same amount of torque. Yea-great trucks-just like the sedans of that era.......

So were 700 pound payloads and less than 200 horsepower with about the same amount of torque. Yea-great trucks-just like the sedans of that era.......
great trucks. i see a surprising amount of toyota trucks from that era, 4 bangers with manuals and faded paint. the landscapers like them, and there isn't rust in Arizona to kill them. sure they were slow and weak, but they were durable

Back