22 Mazda 3 2.5T HPL PCEO 5w-30 8,000 miles

The analysis above lines up with a prior version of fleet oil. It is a SL/CI4Plus combination oil. I believe 2015Corolla was one of our first costumers from BITOG behind RDY4WAR. I believe the current PCMO will be up next.

WWilson ran this oil initially and migrated to the current oil when we released it as well.

All good oils and other than the small fuel dilution it is in excellent shape.

David

@High Performance Lubricants — but why would you send someone an SL formula oil for a 2022 engine, which obviously requires SN or SP??? 🤨🤔

I get the feeling that this is some REALLY OLD oil from the bottom of a very dusty, rusty barrel that the OP got. 🤷🏻‍♂️😒

@High Performance Lubricants — but why would you send someone an SL formula oil for a 2022 engine, which obviously requires SN or SP??? 🤨🤔

I get the feeling that this is some REALLY OLD oil from the bottom of a very dusty, rusty barrel that the OP got. 🤷🏻‍♂️😒
If you read the post above correctly you will see that this is not what happened. Further, this is not an obsolete formula. We still produce it today. Further as the analysis shows it s a pretty good one which is why we still make it. I'm not sure where you are headed but hopefully this information will help you out a little.

David

I get the feeling that this is some REALLY OLD oil from the bottom of a very dusty, rusty barrel that the OP got.
Your feeling is wrong. I challenge you to look through these two threads that have posts from our members who toured the HPL facility, then tell me if you feel the HPL has old rusty barrels in their facility.

Last edited:

I wouldn't knowingly put something like that in my vehicle. I assume nobody here would.

There's plenty of evidence on this forum to conclude that HPL is a tier above most oils. You get what you pay for.

That is just the product itself and doesn't include the direct customer service with the company. I'm not aware of another engine oil company with direct access to the owner. If Dave is busy and can't reply immediately, Mary Jane will answer your call.

Regardless of your thoughts on approvals, the oil produced the report you see. That should remove any concerns.

Back