215/50/r17 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you've made your choice but I'll still add another positive review. I got these for our RDX 3 years ago and I've been really happy with them. Very quiet, good dry/wet traction, and so far the treadwear has been better than expected - I can't remember my last tread depth measurement but it was on track with the warranty, if that makes sense.

Some reviews mention poor snow traction and I can vouch for that. We're in a warmer climate and don't worry about that much, but we got caught in a snowstorm in Asheville this winter and it was an adventure sliding around up there!
eek.gif

Originally Posted By: pjhalifax
I see you've made your choice but I'll still add another positive review. I got these for our RDX 3 years ago and I've been really happy with them. Very quiet, good dry/wet traction, and so far the treadwear has been better than expected - I can't remember my last tread depth measurement but it was on track with the warranty, if that makes sense.

Some reviews mention poor snow traction and I can vouch for that. We're in a warmer climate and don't worry about that much, but we got caught in a snowstorm in Asheville this winter and it was an adventure sliding around up there!
eek.gif

+1 the good thing that is we have beaten the snowstorm!

now, if my old Michelin handeled snow this winter with no problem, I have less concern to hit snow with a brand new tire

Thank You all for your advice here and helping me to chose a Best Buy tire for my car!

Tonight, I puted the tires on my car, total OTD price $460; regarding what to expect, it’s to early to say but considering I had already a quality tire made by Michelin, my first impression is equally or lesser ride feel; I hope I’ll get 50k which would be a benchmark that was previously set by Michelin on my car that I really enjoyed

Also once the job was done, I hit a local Pet Boys shop for alignment, a $90 value and again I was denied service as all findings were within specifications; this meant that I have been driving now for about 100k miles without a need for addressing alignment of the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back