2025 BMW iX3 (NK)

I'm over the crossover market. Yawn. I don't care if it turns the earth backwards in acceleration while it blows me.

Here's hoping that BMW has finally realized that grilles large enough to inhale unwary pedestrians are a ridiculous design cue.
Now maybe they can work on designing a 7 Series that doesn't look like a bar of soap...

Here's hoping that BMW has finally realized that grilles large enough to inhale unwary pedestrians are a ridiculous design cue.
Now maybe they can work on designing a 7 Series that doesn't look like a bar of soap...
Especially if it’s not powered by an engine that requires much airflow for cooling. I’m sure the majority of the “grille” is fake. It’s too bad because until recently I’ve always liked BMW’s design language. I even liked some of the Bangle era cars. I still think the Bond Tomorrow Never Dies era 7 series was perfection.

The first i3 was a horrible car, not just for BMW standard but for all vehicle I can think of. I am glad that the rear seats are not sunken in and useless for rear facing car seats, that was the deal killer when I was testing one in the past. The color theme seems kind of Chinese to me and I don't really like that style (along with the explanation of lack of physical buttons for the Chinese market). If there wasn't a BMW badge or grill on the front I would imagine it is a Chinese like BYD.

I'm also glad they got rid of that funky tire size.

The first i3 was a horrible car, not just for BMW standard but for all vehicle I can think of. I am glad that the rear seats are not sunken in and useless for rear facing car seats, that was the deal killer when I was testing one in the past. The color theme seems kind of Chinese to me and I don't really like that style (along with the explanation of lack of physical buttons for the Chinese market). If there wasn't a BMW badge or grill on the front I would imagine it is a Chinese like BYD.

I'm also glad they got rid of that funky tire size.
I've talked to several owners of the i3. They all loved their i3.

Back