2022 Acura MDX Type S. New ride.

I pulled the trigger on a CPO Acura MDX. I had a 2013 Tahoe that was getting rusty but ran good and large with poor fuel mileage. I also have an Accord coupe that I love but will probably sell because I just don’t drive it any more because it’s too small for a family. I wanted something quick and nimble with third row seating. I cross shopped the Acura, Explorer ST, and the new Mazda CX-90. The Mazda seemed very mediocre in every way. Paint was horrid and I was shocked for a flagship suv. Explorer interior was horrid fit and finish, dealer was jerks, and was concerned about quality with ford. I have had very good luck with Hondas and hope to continue with this. Being that it’s a CPO with 9000 miles on the clock it comes with a 100,000 mile CPO warranty and a 2.9% interest rate for 60 months. Very good in todays world!
IMG_1783.jpeg
IMG_1782.jpeg
IMG_1784.jpeg

I love the color blue they use these days.

Of course, I'm biased.

I've been keen to drive something with that new Turbo J-Series as well. Just haven't had the opportunity.

That blue color is close to the deep blue found on the nsx which took three days to paint.

Awesome color. Is that three stage and does it cost extra?
Sort of? The only color that the current configurator shows as being 'free' is silver. Every other color is $600 more.

I would consider that as just getting a discount if you want a silver one since all the other colors are the exact same price.

1690072281751.jpg
1690072300224.jpg

I'm not into SUVs for a daily driver. But I must admit that the MDX Type S would probably top my list if I were. Outstanding in most every respect.

Love the blue, and the 100k first party warranty is great. It's those third party ones that aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

I pulled the trigger on a CPO Acura MDX. I had a 2013 Tahoe that was getting rusty but ran good and large with poor fuel mileage. I also have an Accord coupe that I love but will probably sell because I just don’t drive it any more because it’s too small for a family. I wanted something quick and nimble with third row seating. I cross shopped the Acura, Explorer ST, and the new Mazda CX-90. The Mazda seemed very mediocre in every way. Paint was horrid and I was shocked for a flagship suv. Explorer interior was horrid fit and finish, dealer was jerks, and was concerned about quality with ford. I have had very good luck with Hondas and hope to continue with this. Being that it’s a CPO with 9000 miles on the clock it comes with a 100,000 mile CPO warranty and a 2.9% interest rate for 60 months. Very good in todays world!View attachment 168421View attachment 168422View attachment 168423
Very nice and best color on them too.Awesome

One of my favorite SUVs out there and probably what I'd buy next if I was in the market. Love the color and love the Type S!

I'm assuming the purchase price wasn't too far off from the original MSRP on that. I'd think that would be a hot unit, especially given the mileage and paint color...

Back