2018 Accord 2.0T Touring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BAJA_05
Very very sharp looking, I like the wheels also and CONGRATS.

Dale

I like the wheels, too, but they are 19". Much easier to bend hitting potholes due to the short sidewalls.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Originally Posted By: BAJA_05
Very very sharp looking, I like the wheels also and CONGRATS.

Dale

I like the wheels, too, but they are 19". Much easier to bend hitting potholes due to the short sidewalls.

ZERO need for 19 inch wheels on such a low performance car. They look nice but crazy silly big wheels and tires are just for looks.

If it was an M powered BMW, AMG Benz, Corvette , Porsche, Ferrari, Bently, GTR, ....etc.... then that size wheel / tire combo is necessary.

Accord keeps getting bigger and bigger so 17 inch wheels would look very 'small' .Theres no way Honda will allow Camry to have bigger wheels.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Nice car!

Gregk24 might update his signature soon after seeing this post
grin2.gif

Haha! No I am going to resist. The ironic thing is, after I was interested in trading up a couple weeks back, my cousin and a family friend both purchase 2018 Accords.

Congrats on the new ride! Keep us updated on how it treats you over the next couple of months and years. This is a top pick for my next vehicle.

Congrats!

I had my '15 HAH in at the dealer and sat in one line yours. The seats are drastically different, like almost bone shaped. Very comfortable I thought (if I have one complaint about mine, it's the mid-back support).

Seems like the boot and bonnet at slightly off proportionately, compared to more traditional designs, but that's likely due to safety and aerodynamics. I'm curious if you've noticed similar design ratio characteristics. Not bad, just different than expected.

Good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back