2007 Ford Fusion Hits 299,000 Miles

Raising a toast to the next few weeks of safe and reliable motoring!

I forget who it was here, who boasted for a long time about his "300K mile Corolla" which he mysteriously stopped boasting about when it suddenly blew up at something like 295K. Hopefully yours dodges that bullet!

I really enjoy the 2.3 and 5spd manual combo in my 07 Mazda. Its a smooth motor, and it has to be with the 5spd its running 3500rpm at 80mph... But it will do it all day and get 30mpg. I believe the later 6spd cars get 35. It desperately needs another gear.

Raising a toast to the next few weeks of safe and reliable motoring!

I forget who it was here, who boasted for a long time about his "300K mile Corolla" which he mysteriously stopped boasting about when it suddenly blew up at something like 295K. Hopefully yours dodges that bullet!
That was @grampi

Kidding :ROFLMAO:

The one that was done at 295K was my '99 Corolla. One of the valves quit sealing. My '04 Corolla is still going strong at 432K...
Love that generation of corolla. I had an '03 while I was a courier and sold it to a friend of mine in 2014. He's still uses it everyday. It only has 205,000 Miles, But in all those miles and past 20 years, the only repairs have been the starter and the air conditioner stopped working last year. He lives in Flagstaff, AZ so he doesn't really care but literally in 20 years that's it outside of normal maintenance!

Back