2 Micron Filter? Know of any that are relatively cheap?

I'm installing a remote external oil filter for my transmission, and I'm only seeing the Amsoil 2 micron filter which is $75. Anyone know of any cheaper options?

The Amsoil filter will last several years. For 2 micron proven filtration, this is dirt cheap and not worth any risks of chasing “cheaper” solutions that are cobbled together. No way I’m risking an engine to save a couple bucks when the Amsoil delivers proven performance.

Contact @Pablo to see if there’s some better pricing available. The Amsoil bypass filters are definitely top-notch!

The Amsoil filter will last several years. For 2 micron proven filtration, this is dirt cheap and not worth any risks of chasing “cheaper” solutions that are cobbled together. No way I’m risking an engine to save a couple bucks when the Amsoil delivers proven performance.

Contact @Pablo to see if there’s some better pricing available. The Amsoil bypass filters are definitely top-notch!
Is Amsoil doing tran oil lab analyses? Do you know of any other labs doing it too...maybe cheaper? I'm in San Diego, CA, so maybe it's cheaper local.

Back