18 straight wins for the Patriots!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more win for the Patriots it will set an NFL record thats been held for around 70 years! That one more win is against the Dolphins a team thats tied for 18 wins also. Incredible!
cheers.gif

2003 Season:

Sep 7 - L at Buffalo 0-31
Sep 14 - W at Philadelphia 31-10
Sep 21 - W vs. NY Jets 23-16
Sep 28 - L at Washington 17-20
Oct 5 - W vs. Tennessee 38-30
Oct 12 - W vs. NY Giants 17-6
Oct 19 - W at Miami (OT) 19-13
Oct 26 - W vs. Cleveland 9-3
Nov 3 - W at Denver 30-26
Nov 10 - Open
Nov 16 - W vs. Dallas 12-0
Nov 23 - W at Houston (OT) 23-20
Nov 30 - W at Indianapolis 38-34
Dec 7 - W vs. Miami 12-0
Dec 14 - W vs. Jacksonville 27-13
Dec 20 - W at NY Jets 21-16
Dec 27 - W vs. Buffalo 31-0
Jan 10 - W vs. Titans 17-14
Jan 18- W vs. Colts 24-14 AFC Champions
Feb 1- W vs. Panthers 32-29 Superbowl Champs

sept 9-W vs. Colts 27-12
Sept 19- W vs. Cards 23-12
Bye
Oct 3- W vs. Bills 31-17

Who cares? Eagles are 4-0. How long have you been a Pats fan? Let me guess, for about 3 years?
lol.gif

The real test is when they can go undefeated in one season. That is the only record that will count. Look out for the Giants
worshippy.gif

Buster,

Since the Plunkett years 1973. Season ticket holders till 1980 when we moved to Fla.. Its been a pretty long time and enjoying every minute of this incredible string of wins! What makes it even more amazing is the salary cap, free agency era we are in the NFL that a team can even rattle off consecutive victories especially last year with all the devestating injuries they had.

They need to beat Miami!!!!!!

quote:

Since the Plunkett years 1973. Season ticket holders till 1980 when we moved to Fla.. Its been a pretty long time and enjoying every minute of this incredible string of wins! What makes it even more amazing is the salary cap, free agency era we are in the NFL that a team can even rattle off consecutive victories especially last year with all the devestating injuries they had.

Ok, you past the test. Your a real fan.
cheers.gif

I love these people that wear Rams/Pats jersey's in the Malls around here. What a bunch of front runners.
rolleyes.gif
Cracks me up. My team has sucked for years. They might have even missed their chance the last few years but I think if they stay healthy, we might have a Pats Vs Eagles superbowl.
cool.gif

Oldman,

I will take the 18 wins anyday! The strength of schedule was huge too.....

Buster,

I had to deal with the crap in the late 80's with Victor Kiam (Remington shavers)owner 1-15 seasons, Tommy Hodson Quarterback. The team was on the verge of being taken out of New England to St. Louis when Robert Kraft, a long time season ticket holder, bought the team in 1994. Kraft brought respect back into the troubled franchise. When he paid $350,000,000.00 I thought he was crazy, but look what he has now! The stadium was 100% privately funded.

All the years and I get to witness history being made by MY team. In dramatic fashion!

I still have the dark circles of disappointment under my eyes from all the years of misery, but its all made up in the incredible run of the past 10 years, especially the last 3...

Hey buster the Eagles and Pats have been the best teams the past several years so I think you are wrong saying the Eagles stink. As far as the SB we have a long way to go yet!
grin.gif

[ October 03, 2004, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Amkeer ]

quote:

Hey buster the Eagles and Pats have been the best teams the past several years so I think you are wrong saying the Eagles stink. As far as the SB we have a long way to go yet!

I meant throughout their history. Long way to go is right. You have to stay healthy and have that momentum going into the playoffs. Last year we lost Westbrooke and our defense was so banged up their was no way we could win. We barely got by Green Bay....4 and 26th!

I was disappointed to see the Panthers in the SB I was hoping it was the Eagles. Better fan base with the Pats and Eagles, although Panthers were a very tough team.

Schedule:

PATRIOTS 2004 SCHEDULE
Date Opponent Time TV
Sept. 9 vs. COLTS W, 27-24 ABC
Sept. 19 at Cardinals W, 23-12 CBS
Sept. 26 BYE
Oct. 3 at Bills 1 p.m. CBS
Oct. 10 vs. DOLPHINS 1 p.m. CBS
Oct. 17 vs. SEAHAWKS 1 p.m. FOX
Oct. 24 vs. JETS 4:05 p.m. CBS
Oct. 31 at Pittsburgh 4:15 p.m. CBS
Nov. 7 at Rams 4:15 p.m. CBS
Nov. 14 vs. BILLS 8:30 p.m. ESPN
Nov. 22 at Chiefs 9 p.m. ABC
Nov. 28 vs. RAVENS 1 p.m. CBS
Dec. 5 at Browns 1 p.m. CBS
Dec. 12 vs. BENGALS 1 p.m. CBS
Dec. 20 at Dolphins 9 p.m. ABC
Dec. 26 at Jets 4:05 p.m. CBS
Jan. 2 vs. 49ERS 1 p.m.

Next 3 games at home!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
grin.gif

Let us see how they do against the Hawks!!

Pats are great, no doubt about that.

I've been a Hawks fan since someone gave us free tickets in 1992 at the downtown Seattle Nordstrom...and we didn't go!!!
lol.gif
Anyone that is a Seahawks fan must have been out in the rain too long,,,
grin.gif

Pabs,

I am looking forward to the game against the Seahawks. That is at Gillette Stadium. Should be a challenge for the hawks. I like Hassleback.

Doug,

Broncs should be in the playoffs again. Hopefully all playoff games go through the Razor (stadium). I think the Broncs screwed up getting rid of Portis....

Nothing wrong with the Pats!

Give credit where credit is due, 18 wins in a row is nothing to sneaze at.

Amkeer, here is a test of your Patriot knowledge,

What is the great flush? Hint, 1st game at then Shaefer Stadium.

VNT

VNT,

Don't know what the great flush is... Other than the toilet situation sucked at the old stadium. Would have to pee in the sinks since the line to urinals would prevent you from seeing half the game. Ohhh lets not forget the aluminum benches.

So whats the flush???
dunno.gif

Doug,

You need to score points! That was apparent against the Bucs. Bad move to get rid of Portis! Maybe Shanahan has other ideas with what he has.

1st game at Shaefer in 1971, preseason against Giants on a Monday night. Father was a season ticket holder from 1966-1979.

Stadium wasnt finished, score board didnt even work. Had a guy hanging signage for downs, score etc, Clock worked that was it.

anyhow after 1 st quarter was over, everyone runs down to the restrooms. Simultaneaously everyone pulls trigger on the urinals and a lot of the plumbing exploded and water filled most of the restrooms, funny as **** . Nicknamed the Great Flush in Patriots lore.

I remember big fights between Giants fans and Patriots fans, and getting stuck in the parking lot until about 2 in the morning.

VNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back