17 year old flips Lamborghini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't have happened to a batter car. This car was made to show off, and that's exactly what this kid did.

As a parent, what the heck were his parents thinking? Why would you give a kid a high performance sports car? How does that not end with an accident?

My wife's first car was a Buick Grand National.

She still has it...but now it runs 10's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: whip
Couldn't have happened to a batter car. This car was made to show off, and that's exactly what this kid did.

As a parent, what the heck were his parents thinking? Why would you give a kid a high performance sports car? How does that not end with an accident?

Exactly. A 17 year old needs to slowly build up to that kind of power and speed ability. Start slow and then get a Lambo when you're 25 and experienced.

The question of the day....What are the parents thinking??!!!!

This is what is wrong with our society today.

The parents are not acting in the best interests of their child.

Originally Posted By: KHP
Not quite to the level of the high profile cars featured above, but this 17 year old killed 4 of his friends. In this high speed crash.

2012 STi Crash New York

The 17 year old was gifted a 2012 Subaru Impreza STi. Car was completely split in half after being wrapped around a tree. They must have been going well beyond +100 MPH to do that amount of damage.

1 17 year old with learners permit + 4 male teen friends + poor seatbelt use + New 305HP rally inspired car + tree = sadness.
frown.gif

Parents need to parent their children better.

Thank god I couldn't afford my current car when I was 17.

had somebody i knew gone like that.
tuned bmw, wrapped around a tree, debris from the impact at least 200 meters around.
the tree was not close to the road. estimated speed was 210km/hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back