15' Dodge Journey 2.4L - Amsoil 5w20 10k KM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. The UOA posted shows nothing, never did I refer to it in the context of my remarks.

I really have no idea what you're trying to say to be honest. Especially the mirror part.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
First you put words in my mouth. Then you insult me. Hate to say it, but check the mirror.

Because I say 4 ppm Fe and no other wear metals (which is what the UOA reads, right??) - I am somehow, in your mind, referring to M1, and if I'm not, I'm ignorant of BITOG history.

OKAAY.

Wow. Have a good day!

Originally Posted By: JustN89
Now, could another oil provide these results? Sure. That said, why do we have to get into the pointless debates that start with assumptions made without proof, such as the one above, and then that same person demanding evidence as to why Amsoil is better than any other off-the-shelf brand. This idea that "any brand probably could've done this" is just an existential fallacy in order to start a debate and where nothing is resolved. Those who like and use Amsoil will continue to do so and others will continue to say "no doubt it's a good oil" and choose other, cheaper options. I think we can avoid the debate and just go our separate ways here.

Sure.

Hey Stevie, is this the $60 dollar report or the more expensive one? I've never used Dyson before, but I've heard great things about it.

Hey Stevie, is this the $60 dollar report or the more expensive one? I've never used Dyson before, but I've heard great things about it.

PM Sent!

I'd be willing to accept that as a label if you would just point out what I said that is inaccurate or as you stated, hate. Have I said something that is untrue?

Everything I said in that first post was legitimate and only questioned the thought process in your post. What exactly was the troll part?

Originally Posted By: StevieC

PM Sent!

Can you send me one as well with the pricing info? Thank you sir.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Can you send me one as well with the pricing info? Thank you sir.
smile.gif

Sent!

Originally Posted By: kschachn
I'd be willing to accept that as a label if you would just point out what I said that is inaccurate or as you stated, hate. Have I said something that is untrue?

Everything I said in that first post was legitimate and only questioned the thought process in your post. What exactly was the troll part?

crackmeup2.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Well what is it then? If it is that obvious then it should be easy to say.

Well what is it then? If it is that obvious then it should be easy to say.

50.gif

Last edited:

Except that it wasn't legitimate, again. What you posted was conjecture, then stood your ground demanding evidence as to why your statement wasn't true. In case you've forgotten what you said:

I'll bet you'd get the same UOA and other results with an oil costing a lot less. That would be even more money back in your pocket.

Except that it wasn't legitimate, again. What you posted was conjecture, then stood your ground demanding evidence as to why your statement wasn't true. In case you've forgotten what you said:
I'll bet you'd get the same UOA and other results with an oil costing a lot less. That would be even more money back in your pocket.

Fair enough, I was unable to see how the results were directly correlated to the oil used rather than some other set of variables. I did say "I bet" which indicated that as for the rest of his statements I didn't think they would be exclusively true for Amsoil. Was it not a legitimate? Can't I make that statement or is it not allowed for this particular oil brand?

But I agree it was conjecture.

Pablo, would be nice if we could exclude certain users from threads.
lol.gif

Then you could have pure unadulterated amsoil gush threads?

Look Stevie,I side with you on the Amsoil part but you really are brown nosing on Pablo. Oh yeah and your post count's getting up there,like an old lady at a bingo hall,just can't stop yapping.

You know when a UOA thread has gone for four pages that there's an argument inside it
lol.gif

Nice result Stevie, do you mind me asking how much AMSoil costs per jug/quart for you? We don't have it here in Australia.

Originally Posted By: KL31
You know when a UOA thread has gone for four pages that there's an argument inside it
lol.gif

Nice result Stevie, do you mind me asking how much AMSoil costs per jug/quart for you? We don't have it here in Australia.

It's like $30 Canadian for 5 Liters with my membership/discounts.

Originally Posted By: madeej11
Look Stevie,I side with you on the Amsoil part but you really are brown nosing on Pablo. Oh yeah and your post count's getting up there,like an old lady at a bingo hall,just can't stop yapping.

Whatever.

It's like $30 Canadian for 5 Liters with my membership/discounts.

Wow, we pay (not me though) $90 for regular old M1 0W40 here. Cheapest it EVER went was like $55 or something like that. Redline, Motul and Castrol 0W40 are all the same at near $100. Paying $30 or so for results like yours makes perfect sense to me. If it were 2-3 times the price of other oils, then maybe one could argue about it. The cheaper stuff would literally have to have similar results and be able to go a similar mileage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back