02 Chevy Silverado 5.3L heater hoses

Can anyone take a picture of the entire route of both hoses please? The PO of my truck bypassed the heater core, and I’m trying to fix it properly. I have both hoses including the one with the Y split, I simply cannot for the life of me figure out where they go. There’s no plugged off port or hose anywhere on the overflow tank, so I’m a bit lost.

Can anyone take a picture of the entire route of both hoses please? The PO of my truck bypassed the heater core, and I’m trying to fix it properly. I have both hoses including the one with the Y split, I simply cannot for the life of me figure out where they go. There’s no plugged off port or hose anywhere on the overflow tank, so I’m a bit lost.
Do you have rear heat? I have a picture of my 6.0 which is pretty much the same thing

These help?

ZGQxUDl.jpg

kRCk8Fc.jpg

9gB2zY1.jpg

That helps so very much. Thank you!!! I’ll hopefully have heat back in the truck today.

The yellow line that goes from the coolant overflow tank... is there supposed to be a 4-way connector there at the radiator hose? Currently mine goes from the tank to a 3-way at the radiator hose.

image.jpg
image.jpg
This is how the lines currently run. The first picture is from the coolant tank to the 3-way in the lower radiator hose. The third shows where the line was rerouted from the block. The second shows the connections from the heater core.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 289
Own a 2002 Chevy Silverado 5.3L (LT) with 345k and need to replace the heater hoses that come off the firewall and travel into the water pump housing area.

Trying to get the part numbers for these two hoses. Called the dealer and they gave me some parts numbers (15792821 and 15763368).
The dealer used my vin but when I try to populate the hoses suing the GMpartcenter website, the part shows a different hose and it shows that it doesn't fit my car. So either the dealer gave me the wrong part number or I wrote the part number incorrectly.

Vin# ends with 21132497

Any advice is greatly appreciated
Yes these part
Own a 2002 Chevy Silverado 5.3L (LT) with 345k and need to replace the heater hoses that come off the firewall and travel into the water pump housing area.

Trying to get the part numbers for these two hoses. Called the dealer and they gave me some parts numbers (15792821 and 15763368).
The dealer used my vin but when I try to populate the hoses suing the GMpartcenter website, the part shows a different hose and it shows that it doesn't fit my car. So either the dealer gave me the wrong part number or I wrote the part number incorrectly.

Vin# ends with 21132497

Any advice is greatly appreciated
Yes these part numbers are correct and yes they do come with the quick connect fittings.

Replace the quick disconnects if they are original. They have a reputation for breaking.
I had one break 10 miles past nowhere … pulled the plastic off and clamped it on the aluminum nipple. Drove it that way for years and traded it in like that.
(I did buy connections and tossed them under the back seat)

I changed all of these hoses on my 09 last spring as one of the plastic fittings on my brother's 07 failed and he was forced to make a roadside repair. I used all GM fittings and Gates hoses. One of my OEM hoses had an aluminum crimp clamp on it and for some reason I could not find exactly the same hose. I ended up using one of those Gates heat shrink clamps to attach the hose to the plastic Tee. Worked perfectly.

Back