Auto-Rx's Results Convince NAPA Salesperson. See Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

After using this product, I have been getting better gas mileage and to my surprise my car seems to be running much smoother.

This is from a 35 year NAPA employee that has seen products come and go?
AWESOME!
cheers.gif

I just ordered a bottle for my daughter's Saturn. I am trying to reduce oil consumption (about a quart per 1000 miles) in an otherwise great running car. I hope I have the same luck Mr. Magee had.

Frank, would I get better results if I drain the Maxlife High Mileage oil out & fill it with regular SM dino? The oil has about 800 miles on it. I don't mind doing this if the results would improve.

Im using maxlife as a cleaning oil and so far its done pretty good. I beleive Frank has said before you can use a Synthetic or syn Blend in the clean phase just not in the rinse phase.

I have worked for NAPA Auto Parts as a salesman for 35 years. I drive at least 50 miles or more a day calling on my customers. I own a 1997 Pontiac Bonneville with a 3.8 engine that has approximately 110K miles on it. I felt like my vehicle was driving smoothly, but decided to try Auto-Rx oil treatment. After using this product, I have been getting better gas mileage and to my surprise my car seems to be running much smoother. I am very impressed with the results that it has made on my vehicle and I will be recommending this product to the customers that I sell to.

NAPA Auto Parts carries numerous oil treatments that I sell, but this product seems to be one of the best that I have tried. As a satisfied customer of Auto-Rx, I plan to continue treating my vehicle with it and highly recommend it to others.

Malon Magee
Jacksonville, FL

Extreme oil burning or sludge problem calls for a non synthetic oil (no synthetic esters in oil additive package)
Castrol GTX is good choice as it is easy to find and good product, ther are others of equal quality just have to read the label. Go to www.auto-rx.com and click on application
for oil burning/sludge.

Thanks Adam, I didn't expect such a generic answer from the Site Sponsor to whom I just sent some of my hard earned money.

quote:

Originally posted by miked2:
Thanks Adam, I didn't expect such a generic answer from the Site Sponsor to whom I just sent some of my hard earned money.

You need to read between the lines. Drain the Maxlife is basically what Frank said without actually saying it. Use a non-synthetic oil without synthetic esters in the additive pack (i.e. not Maxlife). I don't know how much more specific he can be without telling you exactly what oil to get and where to buy it.

There are a lot of other products out there where you can't talk to a person about their application. Just follow the directions. People are busy and your post had nothing to do with the thread topic.

To boone88rr:
The thread started with a sales pitch, which is fine. I have recently purchased the product.
I asked a simple question. What is wrong with wanting a direct answer?

I have never claimed too be an oil expert. I don't ever know what esters are. But, I have been changing my own oil since 1970 & have never had an engine related problem. Again, what is wrong with asking a question & expecting an answer? Especially, when you have already invested in the product?
What were you doing in 1970?

quote:

Originally posted by miked2:
To boone88rr:
The thread started with a sales pitch, which is fine. I have recently purchased the product.
I asked a simple question. What is wrong with wanting a direct answer?

I have never claimed too be an oil expert. I don't ever know what esters are. But, I have been changing my own oil since 1970 & have never had an engine related problem. Again, what is wrong with asking a question & expecting an answer? Especially, when you have already invested in the product?
What were you doing in 1970?

1970? I wasn't even a thought.

Is that supposed to impress me? Does that give you some sort of credibility?

Obviously they didn't teach reading comprehension back then.

I do have a problem with your two previous posts. The first was, what is commonly called, a thread hijack. It's rude. You could have just as easily asked the same question in your own thread. Maybe even gotten the answer you were looking for.

Then the second post, with the sarcastic comment, even though Frank adequately answered your question, just made it worse. I guess they didn't teach manners back then either.

quote:

Then the second post, with the sarcastic comment, even though Frank adequately answered your question, just made it worse. I guess they didn't teach manners back then either. [/QB]

That was beautiful...put in much more socially acceptable way than what I was feeling...
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back