anyone used excelerated oil 10-30% better mileage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.exceleratedoil.com/about_us.html

Excelerated Oil has been proven to increases gas mileage by 10%, 20% even 30% or higher. In addition it can extend engine life by 100,000-200,000 miles or more. Our oil has been proven to last 15,000, 20,000 even 25,000 miles and more between oil changes thus reducing the frequency of your oil changes by 600-700% and saving you time and money. From the individiual with one or two cars, a small business with several vans, to the large company with 250 vehicles, every customer is equally important to us.

Who is Excelerated Oil?
Excelerated Oil, originally under the parent company name of Guardian Lubricants Inc., was developed by John Wolfram an accomplished chemical engineer with a background in the oil and gas industry. John was looking to develop an oil that not only lasted longer but reduced engine wear and dramatically increased fuel efficiency. Backed by years of research, and over 8,000,000 miles of on the road testing, Excelerated Oil is one of the finest petroleum products on the market today.

Owned and operated out of Denver, Colorado, Excelerated Oil is at last putting this revolutionary motor oil into the engines of the consumer.

What is Excelerated Oil?

Excelerated Oil is not an additive or a synthetic, but a highly refined 99.7 water-white pure base oil stock. Oil pure enough to be used in medicine and cosmetics. The purity of the oil is important as it applies to the electrical opposition of the oil.

Simply put: The purer the oil, the better the performance.

For both personal and business vehicles Excelerated Oil has been exhaustively tested and has been certified by the American Petroleum Institute. It has been given a G-4 rating by the ILSAC (International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee), which is the highest rating possible.

The Science Behind Excelerated Oil
Excelerated Oil works by using a combination of hydrodynamics and thermodynamics. Once the oil is in it’s pure state, proprietary technology and techniques are used in blending military grade additions to the oil. When this oil is added to the engine, the additives electrically bond to the moving parts. As the surfaces encounter each other, the molecules from each component oppose their counter of the opposite part. As the temperature and rpm’s of the engine increase, the electrical opposition also increases.

A simple explanation of electrical opposition is to take 2 magnets and try to push the positive ends together, because of the opposing molecules the two magnets cause separation. Excelerated Oil works on the same principle thus causing less engine friction.

Quote:
Excelerated Oil has been proven to increases gas mileage by 10%, 20% even 30% or higher.

For how long and at what cost?

Those claims are too far out there.

I call ..

oil6780062.jpg

..but before we all go Synlube on it, it claims the high biodegradability like RLI. It also appears to pass food service and otherwise bio-innocuous purity codes. At least the text implies so.

Originally Posted By: chad8
When this oil is added to the engine, the additives electrically bond to the moving parts. As the surfaces encounter each other, the molecules from each component oppose their counter of the opposite part. As the temperature and rpm’s of the engine increase, the electrical opposition also increases

This is my favorite part.

Quote:
2-Step Process Oil Change

1st oil change includes:

• High end drain (minimum 20 minutes)

• High density oil filter

• High density air filter

• Excelerated Oil fill up

• Fluids checked and filled (transmission, brake, power steering, radiator, windshield)

2nd oil change includes: (approx. 1500-2500 miles)

• High end drain (minimum 20 minutes)

• High density oil filter

• Excelerated Oil fill up

• Fluids checked and filled (transmission, brake, power steering, radiator, windshield)

Ummm... high end drain? High density oil filter? Why does it matter washer fluid is full??

Wow, this is great, even better than cow magnets on your fuel lines!!

Surely, Car and Driver, Road and Track, Mechanics illustrated, Hot Rod magazine, Green Car congress, etc have full length articles, tests and results, on this miracle oil!!!

OOOPS, they do not!!!
I would be extremely skeptical that a miracle this big would go unnoticed by the automotive press, which searches desperately each month for newsworthy articles.

Did anyone else note the savings column notes that most of us are spending $4,000 for oil changes every 30,000 miles?? Since I change my Mobil 1 every 25K, my costs are closer to $40, for that distance.

Quote:
Ummm... high end drain? High density oil filter? Why does it matter washer fluid is full??

I think they're saying they come to you and change your oil and top off your fluids. Which makes me even more skeptical.

"... proven to increase gas mileage 10%, 20% even 30% or higher".right.a person that's stupid enough to buy this oil should save an empty container, and display it proudly on a shelf -- right next to his pet rock.

Someone should wake up all the clueless engineers in Detroit and let them know about this product. This way they can all go home and forget about their multi-million fuel saving projects. The magic elixir has been found!

Quote:
Once the oil is in it’s pure state...

As the temperature and rpm’s of the engine increase, the electrical opposition also increases.

All these years on the Internet and I still find it hard not to laugh at a company claiming to be serious while making apostrophe errors.

"We start our 2-Step Oil Change Process by coming to you and doing a high end drain, installing a high density oil filter, a high density air filter and topping off ALL fluids. After approximately 1500-2500 miles, once the varnish and sludge is removed from the engine, we come back and perform a second oil change and top off all fluids. This of course is dependent upon car make and mileage,1500-2500 will be the range. After that you may not need another oil change for 20,000-25,000 miles. At about 15,000 miles you may want to start checking your oil. If it is turning black in color or starting to discolor you usually have about 2000 miles left on it before you will need your next single oil change."

smirk2.gif
Wow

"proprietary technology and techniques are used in blending military grade additions..."

What? No claim that NASA uses it? So disappointed......

Originally Posted By: chad8
Excelerated Oil is not an additive or a synthetic, but a highly refined 99.7 water-white pure base oil stock.

Doesn't look water-white to me.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Quote:
Excelerated Oil has been proven to increases gas mileage by 10%, 20% even 30% or higher.

For how long and at what cost?

Those claims are too far out there.

I call ..

oil6780062.jpg

..but before we all go Synlube on it, it claims the high biodegradability like RLI. It also appears to pass food service and otherwise bio-innocuous purity codes. At least the text implies so.

Cost of multiple $40 traditional oil Cost of one 2-step process
changes after 30,000 miles: Excelerated Oil Change:
$4000.00 $195.00

Fuel savings after 30,000 miles using Fuel savings after 30,000 miles using
traditional oil: Excelerated Oil:
$0.00 $1175.00*

Originally Posted By: Trajan
What? No claim that NASA uses it? So disappointed......

Nor NASCAR. The guy needs to brush up on his snake oil lingo.

Miracle oil?
Reads like the description of any ILSAC GF-4 oil. The EP additive are polar and are "attracted to the metal" and are heat activated. Base stock reads like std Chevron ISOsyn group II+. I suppopse the CEO's lifetime dream will have to wait until the next gas crisis
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: yeti
"... proven to increase gas mileage 10%, 20% even 30% or higher".right.a person that's stupid enough to buy this oil should save an empty container, and display it proudly on a shelf -- right next to his pet rock.

Hey! I'm proud of my pet rock! At the advanced age of 35 it just gave birth to a litter of gravel. (Mother and pebbles are doing fine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back