Introducing the best motor oil on earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I advise anyone who sends this revolutionary oil in for a UOA be sure to remind the lab that this is a UOA because the results will more than likely look like VOA. No wear metals etc. Ok its not that good but probably pretty close.

Originally Posted By: AllKnowing
I advise anyone who sends this revolutionary oil in for a UOA be sure to remind the lab that this is a UOA because the results will more than likely look like VOA. No wear metals etc. Ok its not that good but probably pretty close.

Are you and KA426 the same person with different accounts? Just looking to get a rise out of us??

No im not here to get a rise, im not r2d2 or whatever. Im here to tell BITOGers its ok to believe again. Slick 50 is back!

Originally Posted By: AllKnowing
No im not here to get a rise, im not r2d2 or whatever. Im here to tell BITOGers its ok to believe again. Slick 50 is back!

I'll sleep so much better tonight.

I found some 5 30 quaker State Higher mileage with slick 50 on clearance at Walmart today, $2.50 a quart. So I thought, why not, I'll buy it and put it in my ol lincoln. So, as of now, my 1991 Lincoln town car with a 4.6 and 101,000 miles on it has "the best oil money can buy" in it. We'll see what happens. I think it will now get 50 mpg and last a million miles.

Hey Mods, can we make this thread a sticky? We could link to it for easy reference to all the "What's the best oil for my...." questions. Heck, just do away with everything except the General Off Topic and Photo sections. Someone might also want to notify jonny-b that Synlube is no longer king of the mountain.
grin2.gif

Well, day one of driving my Ol Lincoln with the quaker state higher mileage oil is complete.

Here is my summary so far:
Faster than a speeding bullet and smooth as silk.
OK........ Not really. I don't think the old car even noticed that I changed from Mobil 1, I haven't. So I guess so far I've saved money because Mobil 1 costs more.

Oddly enough, i also have a a 91 Town Car, black on black. Your officially a AllKnowing sympathizer, ehhh.

Last night I was driving my Ol Lincoln and when I stopped, I noticed a smell of oil and seen a little smoke coming out of the grill. I popped the hood and seen the problem. I LEFT MY OIL CAP OFF AFTER MY LAST OIL CHANGE 100 MILES AGO! Thankfully, the dip stick said I was still in the good. I was afraid I would have to buy another quart of the slick 50 quaker oil to top off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back