NOT FAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you deleting my thread I didn't make it Political... I wanted to see numbers of people who had seen the movie.

I'm leaving BITOG for good then as the moderation is getting ridiculous.

Thanks for the time while it lasted.

STEVE Signing off...

Those who want to stay in touch can e-mail me at my address in my profile.

No steve you need to stay! We need you informed opinion around here.
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is rediculous, deleting a thread that was not political. I guess moderators will learn the hard way when they start losing members cause of over-moderation.

As I said in my PM to you that a Michael Moore thread will only lead to problem. He is VERY political and even if you ask that no one make comments on the board someone will. I know you want them to PM you with comments Political statements will get you banned. Stevie you were not in the wrong but members will want to respond.

Last edited:
As I did not know what movie you were talking about, I have to agree with Helen, Michael Moore would cause.... Issues. Prevention of problems before they happen is what BITOG is all about, isn't it? ^_~ Steve don't leave us, it wouldn't be the same without ya.

I have PM'ed you back and have said I'm removing myself from the board because my thread shouldn't have been deleted because members can't keep to the rules. I was genuinely interested in seeing how many people had seen the movie out of curiosity and clearly asked that no one discuss it.

I understand what you did but I don't agree with it.

I have learned all I can anyways and think its about time to move on.

cheers3.gif
to all and keep it touch if you wish

[email protected]

Take Care,

Steve
grin2.gif

P.s. I do work for Quiznos... hahahaha
lol.gif

Nothing wrong with Michael Moore. Those who can't handle other viewpoints are babies. I disagree with deleting a thread with a reference to a movie. A documentary movie at that.

To be fair I will ask for all coming Xmas threads to be deleted for religious content.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bryanccfshr
Nothing wrong with Michael Moore. Those who can't handle other viewpoints are babies. I disagree with deleting a thread with a reference to a movie. A documentary movie at that.

To be fair I will ask for all coming Xmas thread to be deleted for relitious content.

You are so clever.
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif

To be fair I will ask for all coming Xmas threads to be deleted for religious content.
I agree.

Originally Posted By: Saturn_Fan

To be fair I will ask for all coming Xmas thread to be deleted for relitious content.

You are so clever.
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif
smirk2.gif

Helen was right, it's starting already! And this is in a thread about a thread about it!

We live in times of abrasive speach and little respect for opposition. It is unfortunate but I will have to be extra sensitive to be fair.

This has gotten completely ridiculous. It either seems that we are not to be grown up big boys and girls or we are all to be completely Politically Correct.

How long till this thread gets either locked or deleted?

But then maybe there shouldn't be a general and off topic forum so there will not be the temptation to misbehave cause we are a bunch of rebels.

Don't forget easter!
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back